#371  
Old 03-30-2013, 03:00 PM
BennettUA's Avatar
BennettUA BennettUA is offline
Lefty Activist
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Southeast
Years Playing: 10.6
Courses Played: 95
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 2,411
Haven't bought anything from DGC in a while, but it's still one of my favorite sites to browse. I love how the site is structured, and the ability to TRULY pick your color in a click-&-cart fashion is better than any other site. With the new house/wedding/job/etc I don't have the funds to spend on (even more) discs, but I sure do love DiscGolfCenter.com!
Reply With Quote
  #372  
Old 04-01-2013, 05:42 AM
DGC Wade DGC Wade is offline
DGCR Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennettUA View Post
Haven't bought anything from DGC in a while, but it's still one of my favorite sites to browse. I love how the site is structured, and the ability to TRULY pick your color in a click-&-cart fashion is better than any other site. With the new house/wedding/job/etc I don't have the funds to spend on (even more) discs, but I sure do love DiscGolfCenter.com!
Congratz on all the new beginnings! We look forward to serving your disc golf needs when you are ready for more discs or accessories.
Reply With Quote
  #373  
Old 04-03-2013, 05:18 PM
DGC Wade DGC Wade is offline
DGCR Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 375
And now for the pics of the new shop.


Last edited by timg; 04-03-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #374  
Old 04-04-2013, 11:24 AM
BennettUA's Avatar
BennettUA BennettUA is offline
Lefty Activist
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Southeast
Years Playing: 10.6
Courses Played: 95
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGC Wade View Post
Congratz on all the new beginnings! We look forward to serving your disc golf needs when you are ready for more discs or accessories.
Actually put in an order last night, loving the new Tern, had to add another to the bag, first place to go-- DGC!
Reply With Quote
  #375  
Old 04-04-2013, 11:28 AM
DGC Wade DGC Wade is offline
DGCR Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennettUA View Post
Actually put in an order last night, loving the new Tern, had to add another to the bag, first place to go-- DGC!
Very cool. Have it pulled and ready to ship for you today.
Reply With Quote
  #376  
Old 04-04-2013, 11:19 PM
ccrain's Avatar
ccrain ccrain is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Indiana
Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 153
Question about your C-FDs..... Are they flat or a little domey? Looking for one that is more stable to complement my laser straight S-FD.
Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #377  
Old 04-05-2013, 03:30 PM
DGC Wade DGC Wade is offline
DGCR Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrain View Post
Question about your C-FDs..... Are they flat or a little domey? Looking for one that is more stable to complement my laser straight S-FD.
Thanks!
Answered via phone call, but they are not very domey. Just in case anyone else was wondering as well.
Reply With Quote
  #378  
Old 04-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Rol6566's Avatar
Rol6566 Rol6566 is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Butler PA
Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 28
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,423
Are any of your red star destroyers "champystar"? Star that you can see your hand through.
Reply With Quote
  #379  
Old 04-07-2013, 05:24 PM
onemilemore's Avatar
onemilemore onemilemore is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: San Marcos, CA
Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 4,672
Are the 155-157 gram Champ Teebirds the new plastic blend? Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote
 

  #380  
Old 04-08-2013, 08:44 AM
DGC Wade DGC Wade is offline
DGCR Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rol6566 View Post
Are any of your red star destroyers "champystar"? Star that you can see your hand through.
I checked them all and didn't see one like you describe. Sorry we didn't have what you are looking for.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.