#201  
Old 05-10-2013, 05:41 PM
TheWCG's Avatar
TheWCG TheWCG is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Silverthorne, CO
Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 260
Posts: 3,453
^ that is really a sweet video. Makes me wanna travel west again.

One month till take off for Colorado!
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 05-10-2013, 06:42 PM
Royalhghnss Royalhghnss is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Courses Played: 32
Posts: 298
So here's part 1 of 9 videos to come. CCDG and FTS disc golf worked together to bring you guys 2 camera coverage. Hope ya dig it.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 05-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Kp0c Kp0c is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Montreal, Canada
Courses Played: 1
Posts: 605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalhghnss View Post
So here's part 1 of 9 videos to come. CCDG and FTS disc golf worked together to bring you guys 2 camera coverage. Hope ya dig it.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Very good video. I enjoyed the camera work and the commentating!
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 05-10-2013, 11:07 PM
BennettUA's Avatar
BennettUA BennettUA is offline
Lefty Activist
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Southeast
Years Playing: 10.5
Courses Played: 90
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 2,377
Great camera work -- what cameras are you using?
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 05-11-2013, 12:46 AM
Royalhghnss Royalhghnss is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Courses Played: 32
Posts: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kp0c View Post
Very good video. I enjoyed the camera work and the commentating!
Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 05-11-2013, 12:52 AM
Royalhghnss Royalhghnss is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Courses Played: 32
Posts: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennettUA View Post
Great camera work -- what cameras are you using?
Thanks!

The behind the tee pad camera is a Panasonic HC-X900M, and the camera closer to the basket is a Canon vixia HF-11.

We also have a Panasonic HDC-TM700, but that was used to record the women's card.
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 05-11-2013, 08:39 AM
Disc Golf Live's Avatar
Disc Golf Live Disc Golf Live is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Courses Played: 1
Posts: 455
Nice job, Ian.
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 05-11-2013, 11:03 AM
BennettUA's Avatar
BennettUA BennettUA is offline
Lefty Activist
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Southeast
Years Playing: 10.5
Courses Played: 90
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 2,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalhghnss View Post
Thanks!

The behind the tee pad camera is a Panasonic HC-X900M, and the camera closer to the basket is a Canon vixia HF-11.

We also have a Panasonic HDC-TM700, but that was used to record the women's card.
we're not much different then, I'm using a Pan HDC TM900K. Love the ease of use and high quality for a hand-held camcorder. Lots of bells & whistles, but when I hand the camera to someone else it's easy enough to do so. Great image stabilization model too, Panasonic is a great DG camera.

Looking forward to more from ya'll!
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 05-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Johnny Depth's Avatar
Johnny Depth Johnny Depth is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,579
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Reply With Quote
 

  #210  
Old 05-11-2013, 12:06 PM
apparition's Avatar
apparition apparition is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The Mitten
Courses Played: 43
Posts: 1,099
Johnny, I am more than happy that I watched that video hahahah
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.