Disc Golf Store
  #231  
Old 06-06-2013, 07:40 PM
tbird888's Avatar
tbird888 tbird888 is offline
Putters! Putters! Putters!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cincinnati
Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 87
Throwing Style: LHFH
Posts: 8,687
Little help
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 06-06-2013, 09:17 PM
JBryant's Avatar
JBryant JBryant is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SC
Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 54
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 281
Aside from cementing in a flood plain, it's a pretty cool hole. Check out the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-F...45746242166582
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 06-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Emoney's Avatar
Emoney Emoney is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tucson, AZ
Years Playing: 6
Courses Played: 57
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
me at thorpe park in flagstaff the other day. ACE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfDB3Bm9xdA&fs=1" width="644" height="390" wmode="transparent">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfDB3Bm9xdA&fs=1" />Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfDB3Bm9xdA">here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfDB3Bm9xdA
Nice mike, glad to see the flicks working!
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 06-07-2013, 01:09 PM
mojorisin35's Avatar
mojorisin35 mojorisin35 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kamloops bc
Courses Played: 3
Posts: 161
THANK YOU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
Little help
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 06-15-2013, 01:42 AM
Johnny Depth's Avatar
Johnny Depth Johnny Depth is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,571
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 08-28-2013, 02:44 PM
Giv'r's Avatar
Giv'r Giv'r is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Vancouver BC
Years Playing: 14.9
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 905
Skittles competition at the Rising Island Open IV on Whidbey Island, WA.

DGCR's own GordEzo gets the ace and wins the basket!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 08-28-2013, 03:21 PM
giles's Avatar
giles giles is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pagosa Springs, CO
Years Playing: 17.4
Courses Played: 139
Posts: 2,072
I made this video for my friend, who is new to golf, to help him see where he could improve. Had perfect opertunity to edit somthing I had filmed him doing while we were out mountain biking. Watch with sound.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old 08-28-2013, 03:46 PM
sharris sharris is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: mckinney tx
Courses Played: 31
Posts: 121
Cute ponytail.


Quote:
Originally Posted by giles View Post
I made this video for my friend, who is new to golf, to help him see where he could improve. Had perfect opertunity to edit somthing I had filmed him doing while we were out mountain biking. Watch with sound.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 08-28-2013, 03:54 PM
giles's Avatar
giles giles is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pagosa Springs, CO
Years Playing: 17.4
Courses Played: 139
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharris View Post
Cute ponytail.
Miss my cute self don't you?

I don't miss your heat, looks like 97 for you and 79 for me today.
Reply With Quote
 
  

  #240  
Old 08-28-2013, 03:57 PM
BigSky's Avatar
BigSky BigSky is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Years Playing: 3
Courses Played: 1
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 5,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giv'r View Post
Skittles competition at the Rising Island Open IV on Whidbey Island, WA.

DGCR's own GordEzo gets the ace and wins the basket!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
That was fun to watch. Looks like GordEzo is the fourth thrower from the left side, and his second throw is the ace.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.