Old 10-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 4.3
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
The Ever Improving Wells Branch Course

http://www.krazyawesome.com/discgolf/

While I am sad to see a few of the old holes leave, this is a great improvement to this course. Can't wait to check it out. Think I'm gonna use the old tee placement for #11, kinda short otherwise.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 51
Shoot, I ain't sad to see ANY of the old holes leave. The new ones are farrrrrrr superior. Can't wait for them to get the baskets installed over there.

I asked for a status update and about the parking situation thru that website and here was the reply:

"The baskets will be removed from the N side of WB Parkway by the end of the month at the latest, so if you arrive at the course and there is no basket at #1, drive to the new start point.

I think it would be hard for iHop or Whataburger to know who is a customer vs. not and so towing is unlikely (in my view) but parking along the street isn't too bad.

The 7 baskets may be moved before they are ready to be installed on the S side, so the orange bucket targets will stay in place for the new 7 holes until then.

The concrete teepads will be installed next, starting in November and finishing in December.

Then, as time permits, the signage and benches will be installed. It should all be completed by the end of February, if not sooner. The WB maintenance staff will be installing the disc golf amenities as they have time between their other tasks."

Old 10-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 4.3
Courses Played: 24
Sweet! Thanks for more details.