Old 10-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Bogey Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt B. View Post
Thanks for the replies, folks. Just to clarify: I'm interested in knowing how many discs people carry in their Voodoo Juju, Revolution Mini and Mini deluxe, and Gorilla Boy Spider and Squirrel Monkey.

Nothing against your Fades, your Nutsacs, or your various other size bags and lists of molds in your bags....but I have a full size bag already and am really just interested in the small bags I listed.

From what I've read so far it sounds like most people are able to fit more than the specified number for each model.

Anybody with a Juju want to chime in?
Sorry, the title made me think you wanted my opinion on small bags and how many I actually carry.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:21 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 19.4
Courses Played: 79
I have 10 in the main compartment of my deluxe mini plus two putters I think you could fit maybe one or two more in but why squeeze. In my squirrel monkey 9 in the main plus two putters that's the max for me on that one. The only reason I haven't pulled the trigger on a juju is the one drink holder not two. But if your interested glide has them for right around 80$ shipped.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:31 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: -0.3
Courses Played: 23
then I wont tell you that i carry 12 discs (with room for 1-2 more) and 2 putters in my crunch box
and that my wife has 4 mids, 5 drivers, and a putter with room to spare, in her double nutsac
Old 10-01-2012, 11:11 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 22
Courses Played: 46
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natten View Post
Sorry, the title made me think you wanted my opinion on small bags and how many I actually carry.
I hear ya man. I wrote a book report on "War and Peace" in high school that way, but it turned out it was about all these Russian people. I got like, an 'F'.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:12 PM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattc View Post
then I wont tell you that i carry 12 discs (with room for 1-2 more) and 2 putters in my crunch box
and that my wife has 4 mids, 5 drivers, and a putter with room to spare, in her double nutsac
Knock yourself out man, I just thought I'd save people the time of listing the exact contents of their big bags in this thread. But it's a free country!
Old 10-01-2012, 11:13 PM
* Ace Member *

spider monkey here 10 discs no more no less. 9 in the main compartment 1 putter out front you could squeeze 10 in the main compartment depending on the disc.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelReeves View Post
I have a Squirrel Monkey and love it. I can easily carry 14 discs without filling the zippered front pocket. It also has the best single strap I've tried.
It's hard to tell but by looking at the GB website it seems like they don't make them anymore?
Old 10-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thcdisc View Post
I have 10 in the main compartment of my deluxe mini plus two putters I think you could fit maybe one or two more in but why squeeze. In my squirrel monkey 9 in the main plus two putters that's the max for me on that one. The only reason I haven't pulled the trigger on a juju is the one drink holder not two. But if your interested glide has them for right around 80$ shipped.
Thanks for the info!

Anybody with a Juju out there that can tell me how many they actually carry?
Old 10-01-2012, 11:31 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt B. View Post
It's hard to tell but by looking at the GB website it seems like they don't make them anymore?
i dont think they are gone he just probably has to keep up with better selling models. Mostly a one man show so his inventory takes a while but is worth every second of the wait.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Birdie Member

The more I research, the more I thiink I might want to get the Mojo instead of the Juju. I'm an over-carrier I guess, and part of the impetus for getting a new small bag is so I don't cram too many discs in there. My Carolina is loaded with 24-26 discs in the summer when I don't need extra room for rain gear, etc.

Anyone give me a sense of the dimensions of the Mojo versus the Carolina? Or the relative weights. It's another thing these bag companies are mssing is the specs on their products.