Disc Golf Store
Old 10-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 22.1
Courses Played: 46
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natten View Post
Is there anything you dont like about it?
"High Thread Drifter"
Old 10-03-2012, 11:09 AM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arocep View Post
I've slimmed my bag down from a carolina to a mojo to a juju. I love the JuJu and will probably never purchase a non-voodoo bag again. With quads it's perfect.

If i use the internal frame that comes with the bag i can hold 2 mids, 7 drivers, and squeeze 2 putters into the putter pocket, for a total of 11 discs. here is a picture of the internal frame with discs, outside of the bag:

What I've done is take out the internal frame and only use the two smaller pieces from it on the floor of the bag and on the water bottle interior side:

I can now fit 2 mids, 9 drivers, and 2 putters (less of a squeeze) for a total of 13 discs:

The rigidity of the bag isn't quite the same as with the frame in, but the bag doesn't fall over or anything so it works beautifully.

In the side pocket i can fit a bottle of bug spray, my phone, keys, wallet, a long sleeve t shirt, a granola bar, and a stash mini. Birdie bag in the outside mesh pocket. Hands down the best small bag out there. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much, that helps a lot!

Why'd you move down from the Mojo and how many did you carry in that bag? I'm leaning towards the Mojo, but trying to plan for my tendency to carry too much stuff.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpletwist View Post
I carry the Mojo from Voodoo. I normally carry between 13 and 15 discs. The Mojo is a bit heavy, but it is so well designed its worth the extra weight. The 2 side pockets can carry just about anything you'd want to carry including a light jacket. Also for those times when you wish you had a few more discs, each side pocket can easily carry 3-4 discs. So your total disc carrying capacity is well over 20. And if you take the main pocket internal frame (corrugated plastic & fabric) I'm sure you can add 2 or 3 more.

As far as small bags go you can't beat the Mojo for price, durability, & flexibility.

Prior to the Mojo I carried a Fade Crunch Box. Nice bag, but it lacks any real storage for all the crap I like to carry, especially 2 water bottles. And I was very disappointed in its durability.
Excellent, thank you!
Old 10-03-2012, 12:26 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 4.9
Courses Played: 87
You should edit the first post to explain that you are the only beneficiary allowed in this thread and anyone not talking about your specific wants should gtfo. Might help keep it more on your topic.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve a View Post
You should edit the first post to explain that you are the only beneficiary allowed in this thread and anyone not talking about your specific wants should gtfo. Might help keep it more on your topic.
Lighten up, Frances!
Old 10-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 11.4
Courses Played: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt B. View Post

Thank you very much, that helps a lot!

Why'd you move down from the Mojo and how many did you carry in that bag? I'm leaning towards the Mojo, but trying to plan for my tendency to carry too much stuff.
i slimmed down what i carry. the past three years i have really gotten back into the sport, and have played with a lot of discs. So i now know what i like and what i need. I don't play many tournaments, and just never cared for having a heavy bag. The JuJu accommodates my needs very well.

In the mojo i could carry about 5 more discs, and use one of the big side pockets for my non-disc stuff storage.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Bogey Member

Quote:
"High Thread Drifter"
Whats that mean?
Old 10-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natten View Post
Whats that mean?
Ask your avatar (or an empty chair).
Old 10-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Bogey Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve a View Post
I thought you arent able to edit posts after 5 mins or so?

Old 10-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Bogey Member

Quote:
Ask your avatar (or an empty chair).
I dont get that reference either. Both avatars and empty chairs wouldnt be able to give me a satisfactory answer, neither has a strong enough grasp on the english language.