Old 04-07-2015, 03:19 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 91
Throwing Style: RHBH
New Indiana courses in 2015

Came across a webpage stating that a course (or 2) is going in at East and West park in New Whiteland, IN opening in summer 2015. It is south of Indianapolis between Greenwood and Franklin.

Anybody know about this or any other new courses popping up in Indiana this year?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2015, 03:23 PM
<------ your ad here

Years Playing: 6
Courses Played: 200
Word on the street sez there's a 9er going in on private property near North Liberty, IN.

That's all I know. Probably going to be private from the sounds of it, but really I have no idea.
Old 04-14-2015, 09:50 AM
Bogey Member

The only other things I have heard of is a redesign of Northwestway (Indy) and a 9 hole addition to Sahm (Indy). There has to be more courses in development!

I am sure Dennis (MacDaddy) knows something, but he likes to keep his projects a secret until the last minute.
Old 04-26-2015, 11:15 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 21.3
Courses Played: 189
Throwing Style: RHFH
Had two players from Franklin stop in the shop a few weeks ago. They told me about the east/west courses and Blue Heron is getting 6 more holes.
Lafayette area is getting another 18, I believe.

As far as Sahm getting another 9 and upgrades & N.W. way the Tax Deductible Acct. with Indy Parks foundation is open specific for disc golf. Now we can go after Corp. Sponsorship.

Anyone in the Indianapolis area that wants a one time $750 tax deductible donation, for 10 to 15 years of advertising at a public park, on both tee signs and Kiosk, send me a email.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:44 AM
Bogey Member

It appears that the course in New Whiteland, IN was just added to the site! As with most things in life, Indiana is behind on having a ton of courses. Still multiple dead zones!

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=7607
Old 05-13-2015, 09:58 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 32.1
Courses Played: 145
The Sahm Park course renovation/redesign/expansion is underway. Mainly clearing the new holes in the woods right now. The Northwestway redesign/refurb is on hold until Sahm is completed (Indy Parks only wanted to work on one course at a time).

If we could get $5K in sponsorship, there could be a course in Anderson tomorrow!

And yes, there are others on the way....
Old 05-13-2015, 11:32 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew boals View Post
Had two players from Franklin stop in the shop a few weeks ago. They told me about the east/west courses and Blue Heron is getting 6 more holes.
Lafayette area is getting another 18, I believe.

As far as Sahm getting another 9 and upgrades & N.W. way the Tax Deductible Acct. with Indy Parks foundation is open specific for disc golf. Now we can go after Corp. Sponsorship.

Anyone in the Indianapolis area that wants a one time $750 tax deductible donation, for 10 to 15 years of advertising at a public park, on both tee signs and Kiosk, send me a email.
Does anyone know anything about this? I'm assuming it's a permanent install at Wabash washout? I play up there periodically and would love a new course.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:18 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 84
I think they are going to shut down the current course at the Washout because of bridge construction for the next few years. they are thinking about putting in a course on the south side of the park. you can go to the Wabash disc golf club and ask Scuba Steve about it. he would have all the details.
Old 08-11-2015, 11:11 AM

Years Playing: 7.3
Courses Played: 15
Any update on when more courses will come online? Is Sahm finished yet? Hoping to see more courses pop up in the northern Indianapolis area!

Old 08-13-2015, 12:36 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 21.3
Courses Played: 189
Throwing Style: RHFH
We are still fundraising for Sahm expansion and upgrades.
if any person, Business would like to sponsor a hole email me at Matthew.Boals@gmail.com.
Working with the Indy Parks Foundation, we now have a TAX - DEDUCTIBLE acct. for this project.
A one time $750 donation will sponsor a hole. In return sponsors will get Advertising on Tee signs, Kiosk and possibly on the Target for 10 to 15 years!