Old 08-26-2016, 07:23 PM

Default Orange County Disc Golf

Hello all,

I'm beginning to realize more and more how there's nowhere in the OC to play good disc golf. I go up to La Mirada every weekend to get some play in, but it would be convenient if there was another option other than Huntington Beach or Oceanside/San Marcos..

What do y'all think about developing a course in Orange County? Specifically in the Laguna Niguel Regional Park. It's a huge park, probably bigger than LaMi to be honest. I might have some connections to the city and the county made possible.

What are your thoughts? How might this look in reality? Is there a market for the sport in this area?

Laguna Park.JPG
Sponsored Links

Old 08-30-2016, 08:34 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.9
Courses Played: 673
Throwing Style: RHBH

Market, yes. I know Los Angeles has been on the verge on getting a new course, just red tape. I do play the tape course a lot in Irvine and El dorado in long beach is a good option. Prado regional is also not that far. Whittier is good and has had 2-3 courses proposed over the last 3-4 years that just went nowhere. Orange county though would be an improvement is they could land a major course at a regional park.