Old 10-06-2012, 04:57 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 84
Throwing Style: RHBH
Great coverage! congrats to Will- back to back!
Old 10-06-2012, 04:57 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.4
Courses Played: 108
Damn. Nice win Will.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:59 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.4
Courses Played: 1
Yes! Congrats Will!
Old 10-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 24.4
Courses Played: 56
Throwing Style: RHFH
Ricky's putting seemed to take an unfortunate leave of absence.
Congrats to Will.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 56
Nice second place finish in the performance flight, Roman!
Old 10-06-2012, 05:41 PM
Eagle Member

I was cheering big time for Ricky. I'm really sad that he lost his concentration/nerfs or something at the end. I think he is one of the most complete player on the planet and his attitude is top notch. I like Will too, his form is out of this world, but I think he shows off a little too much. These young guns are amazing to watch.

A big thumbs up to Disc Golf Planet TV for bringing the action live to us. I'm still confuse as to understand why there was only 2200 or so people watching, but I guess Disc Golf is bigger in my heart than it is in reality.

Just as a mean of comparaison, for those of you who may know the computer game League of Legends, there will be probably more than 150 000 people watching the live stream next week for their playoff final... A freaking computer game (which I happen to like, but that's not the point!).

For what it is worth, I believe Disc Golf could probably get a better exposure if they were broadcasting on server/site like Justin.tv . Their stream could be on the main page and potentially attract new people cause the site is visited daily by thousand and thousand of people.

my two cents.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.4
Courses Played: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kp0c View Post
...For what it is worth, I believe Disc Golf could probably get a better exposure if they were broadcasting on server/site like Justin.tv . Their stream could be on the main page and potentially attract new people cause the site is visited daily by thousand and thousand of people.

my two cents.
Word! Atleast we're making progress. Big shouts to dgplanet
Old 10-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 35.4
Courses Played: 303
Does anybody know how old Wysocki is? And his birthday, if possible? I keep track of USDGC trivia, like the youngest players, etc.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 13
Send a message via AIM to Thuracine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kp0c View Post
I was cheering big time for Ricky. I'm really sad that he lost his concentration/nerfs or something at the end. I think he is one of the most complete player on the planet and his attitude is top notch. I like Will too, his form is out of this world, but I think he shows off a little too much. These young guns are amazing to watch.

A big thumbs up to Disc Golf Planet TV for bringing the action live to us. I'm still confuse as to understand why there was only 2200 or so people watching, but I guess Disc Golf is bigger in my heart than it is in reality.

Just as a mean of comparaison, for those of you who may know the computer game League of Legends, there will be probably more than 150 000 people watching the live stream next week for their playoff final... A freaking computer game (which I happen to like, but that's not the point!).

For what it is worth, I believe Disc Golf could probably get a better exposure if they were broadcasting on server/site like Justin.tv . Their stream could be on the main page and potentially attract new people cause the site is visited daily by thousand and thousand of people.

my two cents.
There where over 200,000 for the playoffs this week. They are playing for million dollar first price so that always draws a big crowd.

Anthon forever second

Old 10-06-2012, 06:00 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.4
If the broadcast is in HD, how come it looks like it's filmed with a cheap cell phone camera? Am I not adjusting it to my computer? Or is my computer not equipped to handle the signal?

Yea, I was shocked at the viewership as well. But, remember, we disc golfers like to...disc golf. While this thing is on, we're out playing. I only watched because I'm at work all weekend.

Last edited by BigSky; 10-06-2012 at 06:02 PM.