Old 10-10-2012, 04:53 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 12.5
Courses Played: 45
Throwing Style: RHBH
I can guarantee that if this course gets built it will see a lot of the players from Tyler State Park, Nocky and Tinicum at the opening and afterwards as well. There is also talk about putting in one new course in Bucks County and one across the Washington Crossing's Bridge in Ewing, New Jersey.

These dog walkers do realize that when their precious pooches take a leak on the grass, their urine destroys the grass and surrounding plant life. Not to mention that half of them do not even pick up after their dogs when they lay a nice steaming pile of poop in the grass and walkways. Talk about hypocrites.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Bogey Member

Thanks for taking the time to post on his FB page. I love thinking about how disgusted and angry he must get as he's deleting all the posts. The best thing everyone can do at this point is "like" the Timber Creek DG page and leave a message about how you can't wait to travel to NJ and play it's newest course. There is no reasoning with these people. They just don't want anyone to use their park. Not the local high school Cross Country team, the Boy Scouts or Disc Golfers. People talking about visiting the area and spending money is a great way to help get this course approved.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 20.2
Courses Played: 184
Throwing Style: RHFH
I have reported their facebook page. Hopefully we can get it deleted. I am banned myself now.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:17 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 61
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocaholic74 View Post
I can guarantee that if this course gets built it will see a lot of the players from Tyler State Park, Nocky and Tinicum at the opening and afterwards as well. There is also talk about putting in one new course in Bucks County and one across the Washington Crossing's Bridge in Ewing, New Jersey.

These dog walkers do realize that when their precious pooches take a leak on the grass, their urine destroys the grass and surrounding plant life. Not to mention that half of them do not even pick up after their dogs when they lay a nice steaming pile of poop in the grass and walkways. Talk about hypocrites.
Ewing huh? that is the next town over from me. It would be awesome if they put a course there!!
Old 10-10-2012, 09:18 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.2
I think somebody should friend this guy, posing as an opposing citizen, and then tag him in a sh1tload of disc golf photos
Old 10-10-2012, 09:57 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disc Fiend View Post
Inbounds Disc Golf is sponsoring the opening day for the course (whenever that is now)
We have player pack swag and a CTP prize pack ready to ship as soon as the course is back on track.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 17
Looks like I finally got blocked from posting on their propaganda page and they went back and removed all of my posts. Kind of ridiculous as only my last two posts were blatantly pro disc golf. All the others were legitimate conversational posts that highlighted their bs in a more subtle way.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:25 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.4
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by inbounds View Post
We have player pack swag and a CTP prize pack ready to ship as soon as the course is back on track.
Yeah, I heard you were sponsoring the opening day in the other thread. I will be psyched to grab some Inbounds swag!
Old 10-11-2012, 02:04 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 20.8
Courses Played: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris deitzel View Post
I have reported their facebook page. Hopefully we can get it deleted. I am banned myself now.
They fear the wrath of hundreds, nay thousands of disc golf advocates expressing their support!

Old 10-11-2012, 06:16 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.3
Courses Played: 37
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris deitzel View Post
BWAHAHAHA REPORTED

Just posted:

Quote:
You're not against disc golf? I'm not either! Can't wait to travel all the way from Michigan to Jersey's newest course.
Let's see how long that stays up.