Disc Golf Store
Old 11-13-2012, 10:31 AM
*Legalize It*

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 36
Throwing Style: RHBH
yeah i too am looking forward to pics of the booster.. not in the market really i love my bag but i like the idea of a smaller backpack bag.. had the revo dual for a while and just way too much for me.. would also like to see it against a few other bags if possible to compare size
Old 11-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Eagle Member

New info on our Chally Pak!!

Thanks for the review!! We continue to try to do our best to bring you guys a great product!!

We are continuing to get excellent feedback on our Chally Pak and on our Booster Pak protos. Physical Flight has recently secured another manufacturer for our disc golf bags because we have decided that pre-orders and lengthy wait times of 3-6 months are UNREALISTIC and bad for business. We now manufacture from three parts of the country Washington State, Illinois, and Georgia giving us a better reach. A majority of our time in the past year has been developing the Challenger Pak, getting more than one manufacturer for our bags, and making sure our product stands the test of time.

We also would like to mention that we now have custom matching zipper pulls with each bag as a standard edition at NO extra cost. Also for those who order our Chally bag we now offer a matching aluminum frame (which only weighs 11 ounces) as an add on for $30 extra to go along with our standard soft internal frame that comes with the bag.The aluminum frame alleviates any worries of tipping or loss of rigidity of our backpack bag for those who want to carry 30+ discs as well as a ton of extras and it also comes with a lifetime warranty.

Stay up to date with us at www.physicalflightdg.com

Updates to our website will be occurring very soon which include:
*Up to date stock on bags
*Custom ordering info
*Team Physical Flight (We welcome Kyle Crabtree, Michael Johansen, and Matt Dollar) to the team

The last update is that we are filling orders on the booster pak in the order that they have arrived. Up next is iacas and BillyR

Quote:
Originally Posted by skottyb View Post
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Here is the videoof the Chally bag, I received mine on Thursday from Chris, communication was excellent and the bag was shipped in perfect condition.

I put in 3 different days of 2 rounds each day since I've had the bag. I am truly in love, before it I had Carolina Revo with Quads, it wasn't a bad bag just wasn't all that comfy and extremely heavy. I had the chally packed full, 18-20 discs, a 6 pack of beer in the top, all of the other necessities (water, phone, keys) and still had plenty of room to keep my chair in it as well.

I am extremely pleased with my order and would recommend the Chally bag to anyone, I am very impressed. If any of you have any questions about the bag just shoot me a PM. My honest opinion is it is worth every penny. It is so comfortable on your back.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:40 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2
Courses Played: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilgus View Post
We also would like to mention that we now have custom matching zipper pulls with each bag as a standard edition at NO extra cost.
:
:
The last update is that we are filling orders on the booster pak in the order that they have arrived. Up next is iacas and BillyR
Great. My brother-in-law will be pleased with his Christmas present. Do the zipper pulls come on the Booster PaKs too? If not can they be added for an added cost?

Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to seeing it before giving it to him. I might have to pick one up for myself for my lower-disc-count rounds.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:44 PM
Eagle Member

I will add them in for no extra charge once I get the bag. I have some cool colorways that I will add in.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:23 PM
Eagle Member

Whats the next bag you want us to make?

Quote:
I will add them in for no extra charge once I get the bag. I have some cool colorways that I will add in.
I have a question...what is the next bag you would like us to make? We are thinking a smaller competition style bag like or performance pak that will carry 10 discs-12 discs that will be made of ballistic nylon so it wont fall apart like most small cheap bags and come with another lifetime warranty.

Just for reference we make:
Chally Pak (backpack style 30+ disc capacity)
Performance Pak (quad shock competition style bag 20-25 disc capacity)
Booster Pak (backpack style 12-15 disc capacity) still ironing out the bugs
Old 11-20-2012, 02:08 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 3
Quote:
I have a question...what is the next bag you would like us to make? We are thinking a smaller competition style bag like or performance pak that will carry 10 discs-12 discs that will be made of ballistic nylon so it wont fall apart like most small cheap bags and come with another lifetime warranty.

Just for reference we make:
Chally Pak (backpack style 30+ disc capacity)
Performance Pak (quad shock competition style bag 20-25 disc capacity)
Booster Pak (backpack style 12-15 disc capacity) still ironing out the bugs
make a mini chally pak that holds 10-12 discs. similar look to the chally pak but just less space.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:17 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2
Courses Played: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmitch View Post
make a mini chally pak that holds 10-12 discs. similar look to the chally pak but just less space.
Isn't that what the Booster Pak is? A smaller Chally?
Old 11-20-2012, 04:30 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.4
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmitch View Post
Yeah, I think a smaller bag that has the same look as the Chally would do well. The Booster looks quite a bit different.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:30 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.9
Courses Played: 8
How about a true disc golf sling bag? One with an insulated drink holder and some kind of internal accordion-style divider. Maybe with a top-oriented opening instead of all these side zippers the couple sling bags out there have (discs can fall out kinda easy if you're not careful).

Old 11-20-2012, 07:32 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.4
Courses Played: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemilemore View Post
Yeah, I think a smaller bag that has the same look as the Chally would do well. The Booster looks quite a bit different.
This.

I'd buy a mini-chally for casual rounds/glowie.