Old 10-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Chaw Man

Years Playing: 23.3
Courses Played: 38
Throwing Style: RHBH
I have two Z Nukes, a glow Nuke, a pro D Nuke, an EsP Nuke and a Ti Nuke. They all fly more or less the same but I throw the Ti more. For one, its very pretty, akin to Latitudes Gold line, but not quite as good looking. Durability wise, I have no issues. My partner throws a Ti Buzz, Wasp and Stalked as well as a Nuke. I cant speak for the other molds but I do notice the Nuke has very little glide compared to other plastics. It also has to be thrown much flatter. I'm sure someone can hyzer flip a Ti Nuke...just not me.

I reccomend them as a back up or a way to try Discraft, but the price kind of rules it out for begginers. Best of luck!
Old 10-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 19
I've got a sparkle ti buzzz up for auction. I'm not a fan of buzzzes in general, but its a fine looking disc like Andy mentioned Ti's are.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:34 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murderous Monkey View Post
I've got a sparkle ti buzzz up for auction. I'm not a fan of buzzzes in general, but its a fine looking disc like Andy mentioned Ti's are.
Yeah I saw thats why I started this thread I like buzzz's better than rocs they fit my hand alot better. I've bought champion tye dyes back in the day cause they were cool looking then I'd throw um and hate them. I'm alot smarter 5 years later and do my research.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:15 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 2.5
Courses Played: 7
Send a message via Skype™ to attik34
I'm bad so I wont speak towards the plastic as far as stability goes, but it does seem durable. My biggest complaint is that its IMPOSSIBLE to see. Something about the plastic just doesn't reflect well or something and I can literally be standing on it in the middle of the fairway and be struggling to find it...that is all
Old 10-13-2012, 01:23 AM
Double Eagle Member

It's innova country around so I haven't seen any at the stores or anything. I find discs all the time but never found any ti plastic all I seem to find is wraiths and valks. So I wouldn't know about that one
Old 10-13-2012, 01:23 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 39
idk about new runs but early runs of buzzes were flippy and early runs of stalkers were super stable
Old 10-13-2012, 01:30 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 34
I own a ti buzzz, and I prefer it to my z buzzz, but I prefer my glo buzzz to my ti. I like esp the best for any disc, that grip is amazing for me. I love the ti buzzz which is why it remains in my bag, it's a bit more stable than the z or glo. The glo stays because I can do some crazy shots with it. (I still don't care for buzzzes, but this is the only disc I've had experience with to share)
Old 10-13-2012, 01:57 AM
Double Eagle Member

Lol u don't like buzzzes but u have 3 and have amazing shot with 1. Sorry just found that funny why wouldn't you like them
Old 10-13-2012, 02:21 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankyjahnke View Post
Lol u don't like buzzzes but u have 3 and have amazing shot with 1. Sorry just found that funny why wouldn't you like them
I don't trust em, I just don't have other mids. I've bought fairways, putters and drivers. For the first 4 months of my playing I hated mids. I've given 4 of the 7 I've bought away. Found 2. Lol. Buzzzes are finicky for me. I haven't figured out a grip for mids yet, I'm working on it though. I'll probably be back to buzzzes eventually.

Old 10-13-2012, 03:06 AM
Double Eagle Member

Yeah they are weird to get used to and that's why I don't like rocs they never fit my hand right but buzzzes have a big diameter with a nice lip. Didn't mean to give you a hard time just thought it was funny.