Old 10-13-2012, 03:08 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.4
Courses Played: 34
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankyjahnke View Post
Yeah they are weird to get used to and that's why I don't like rocs they never fit my hand right but buzzzes have a big diameter with a nice lip. Didn't mean to give you a hard time just thought it was funny.
Oh I know what you were saying, I questioned if I should even post about it. Lol, I'm just waiting for money to be in my favor to try out some different mids. I will probably just use my wasp and ti buzzz until I get a warship to replace the buzzz
Old 10-13-2012, 03:18 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.3
Courses Played: 16
One thing about this sport is everything is different for everyone. Arm speed technique grips. I don't care how much people rant and rave about something if it doesn't feel right in my hand it's gonna sit in my bag til one of my friends lose it. That's why I hate ordering disc online I've never thrown before but I can't get anything but innova around here so sometimes I gotta.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:27 AM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
One thing about this sport is everything is different for everyone. Arm speed technique grips. I don't care how much people rant and rave about something if it doesn't feel right in my hand it's gonna sit in my bag til one of my friends lose it. That's why I hate ordering disc online I've never thrown before but I can't get anything but innova around here so sometimes I gotta.
Well find some discs you love throwing, find a pro that throws that disc, and see if he throws discs you hate or love.

I.E. My brother started throwing a challenger, force and predator and loved them. I told him to look up Eric McCabe and Nate doss' bags, he tried some of the ones he wouldn't have purchase any other way. Now he throws similar to Eric McCabe and Nate Doss, idk it worked for him. It's a good way to try discs out that the pro uses that throws the discs you like.

Personally I'm too sporadic and throw bunch of brands. (bunch of these forum members are headstrong about their discs and think others are pointless) LOL
Old 10-13-2012, 03:47 AM
Double Eagle Member

Yeah I hear that and they got new stuff coming out all the time. when I first started playing the newest disc was a beast.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:29 AM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Yeah I hear that and they got new stuff coming out all the time. when I first started playing the newest disc was a beast.
It's overwhelming as a new player lolol
Old 10-13-2012, 07:35 AM
Double Eagle Member

I bet
Old 10-13-2012, 07:52 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 15.3
Courses Played: 36
Throwing Style: RHFH
I would LOVE to try Ti plastic but I HATE all of the colors. They seem like they would be difficult to find in the woods. If they made brighter colors, I would prolly get some.
Old 10-13-2012, 08:04 AM
Chaw Man

Years Playing: 23.2
Courses Played: 37
The only Ti Colorado Ive seen that is usually impossible to find is the Gold Colorshift. The other ones are actually brigjter than they look in pictures or in the store. Sun hits them nicely. Still, if you're throwing them far its a good idea to have a buddy to spot as well. If I had to say one big negative about Ti it would be that. Not impossible to see by any means...but nothings easier to see than hot pink! And no pink Ti...yet.
Old 10-13-2012, 08:23 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 41
They make a pink TI Wasp,Force &Buzzz

Old 10-13-2012, 11:34 AM
Par Member

So has anybody else noticed that there seems to be different blends of Ti already? I got a Ti Buzzz when they first came out and it is very slick and stiff, not very grippy at all. Then I got a Ti Wasp when they went into regular production and it is so much nicer than the Buzzz. For starters, the flight plate is nice and evenly flat, whereas my Ti Buzzz is slightly concave. Secondly, the Wasp is much grippier than the Buzzz and not nearly as stiff. I'd love to find a Ti Buzzz similar to my Ti Wasp but I have not seen one. I've also noticed that the Wasps seem to come in brighter colors.