Cheap Throwers: Wizards, Discraft, Innova, SE Leopard, Cryztal Meteor
So, Ol' Dag's Tigers are in the World Series. How would you like to contribute to my WS ticket fund, and also cop yourself some cheap throwers in the process? Here's how it works...
Step One: Scope these deals
Step Two: ?????????????????
Step Three: Everybody profits!
I will entertain offers, so ask away. Paypal is a priority right now, but I might be willing to look at trades that involve Bar Stamp Buzzzes and Black RFF Wizards.
Shipping is $2 per disc and gets you a bubble mailer and USPS First Class. If you're grabbing multiples, we can talk about shipping costs. If you want additional pics, just shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking!
P.S. Please bump when you PM.
- Evo Wizard, 175, 8.5/10, ink - $11
- White Soft Wizard, 172, 6.5/10 - Gone
- Black Organic Wizard, 174, 8/10, Dead stamp - Gone
- White Soft Wizard, 175, 6/10 - Gone
- Z Nuke SS, 171, 8.5/10 - Gone
- Esp Cyclone, 173, 9.5/10 - $10
- Pro D Cyclone, 169, 9/10, ink - $5
- Pro D Reaper, 4/10, ink - Gone
- Esp Zeppelin, 182, 9.5/10, ink - Gone
- Cryztal Meteor, 176, 9.5/10 - Gone
- Esp Zone, 171, 8.5/10, ink - Gone
- Z Putt’r, 7/10, ink - Gone
- Star Boss (I think), 175, 7.5/10, ink - Gone
- R-Pro Boss, light, 6/10, ink - $5
- Star Katana, 170, 9/10, ink - Gone
- Star Wraith, 7/10, ink - Gone
- Star Sidewinder, 6.5/10, black stuff around the rim, not ink - $7
- DX Leopard, 160, 7/10, ink - $5
- SE Leopard, factory dye (I think), 174, 6/10, heavy ink, $20
Last edited by dagwood112; 01-01-2013 at 08:56 PM.
PDGA Tournament wins: 3
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|