#21  
Old 11-18-2012, 09:37 PM
Djren12 Djren12 is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Universal City, TX
Posts: 297
Feedback: 418 reviews
for SmokinTheChains


for onemoremile
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-19-2012, 03:28 PM
onemilemore's Avatar
onemilemore onemilemore is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: San Marcos, CA
Years Playing: 3.7
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 4,771
Feedback: 179 reviews
Thanks for the goods!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-19-2012, 09:06 PM
Djren12 Djren12 is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Universal City, TX
Posts: 297
Feedback: 418 reviews
sneak peak of some orders in progress, very cool colors so far



for bdodson

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-19-2012, 10:59 PM
diskhead diskhead is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Years Playing: 11.5
Courses Played: 11
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 222
Feedback: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djren12 View Post
sneak peak of some orders in progress, very cool colors so far

nice. cant wait to wear that galaxy. reminds me of my man victor wooten

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Last edited by diskhead; 11-19-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-20-2012, 12:50 AM
techn9cian4life's Avatar
techn9cian4life techn9cian4life is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boise, Idaho
Courses Played: 7
Posts: 1,019
Feedback: 105 reviews
If you have pink, green, and blue that match this Fade logo http://www.fadegear.com/.. I'll take 2 zipper pulls
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-21-2012, 01:24 AM
Djren12 Djren12 is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Universal City, TX
Posts: 297
Feedback: 418 reviews
for Mushin No Shin
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-21-2012, 07:42 AM
apparition's Avatar
apparition apparition is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The Mitten
Courses Played: 43
Posts: 1,101
Feedback: 45 reviews
Hey bud, I'd like that black survival bracelet in the length we discussed and the following:

Three birdie beads:
1) Regular typical army camo in the best looking cord/beads combo you can make
2) Blue Camo/Fireball (or Explode instead of Fireball, whichever looks cooler with the following bead combo) cord mix with the beads on the blue camo going from 3 very light blues to 3 light blues to 3 less light blues to 3 blue blues to 3 dark blues to 3 darker blue blues (you get the idea, I'm sure) and the beads on the explode/fireball cord to go from yellow to red in the same type of progression.
3) Regular blue and orange set
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-21-2012, 07:18 PM
Djren12 Djren12 is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Universal City, TX
Posts: 297
Feedback: 418 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by apparition View Post
Hey bud, I'd like that black survival bracelet in the length we discussed and the following:

Three birdie beads:
1) Regular typical army camo in the best looking cord/beads combo you can make
2) Blue Camo/Fireball (or Explode instead of Fireball, whichever looks cooler with the following bead combo) cord mix with the beads on the blue camo going from 3 very light blues to 3 light blues to 3 less light blues to 3 blue blues to 3 dark blues to 3 darker blue blues (you get the idea, I'm sure) and the beads on the explode/fireball cord to go from yellow to red in the same type of progression.
3) Regular blue and orange set
You got it, Pm sent, also sorry that other bracelet got lost in the mail will remake it for you asap!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-21-2012, 07:43 PM
Avus's Avatar
Avus Avus is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pasadena
Years Playing: 3.8
Courses Played: 37
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 291
Feedback: 70 reviews
Got mine today. Thanks sir.
Reply With Quote
 

  #30  
Old 11-21-2012, 09:14 PM
apparition's Avatar
apparition apparition is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The Mitten
Courses Played: 43
Posts: 1,101
Feedback: 45 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djren12 View Post
You got it, Pm sent, also sorry that other bracelet got lost in the mail will remake it for you asap!
What about explode instead of fireball?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.