Old 11-17-2012, 12:49 PM

Courses Played: 28
Send a message via AIM to daxfas26
I do know about OAT. I did have a lot of it when I started out. Before I found the new form I was using mostly Boss or Orc for my distance. I don't think it's the nose up that's the problem. From what I read and figured it just means I don't have enough power with the new form. I guess I need to try to push my fairway drivers further. If I can make fairways go 400 with accuracy.then I'd be happy with that! No.. I'm not one of those people that fudges my distance numbers. I can occasionally hit 350 with a crystal Z challenger with not so much accuracy. For the longest time... follow through has always been my biggest problem. Once I discovered the hit with putters I noticed it made my follow through become easier to do but I still don't do follow through well enough. Thanks guys for your advice! I appreciate it! I just got to get out there and practice. Keep discing y'all!

Old 11-21-2012, 05:40 PM

Years Playing: 20
Courses Played: 7
I throw my putters and rocs way different than my drivers. I play a short course around my home a lot and I have noticed when I get to a long course I have some issues at first. Here is what I figured out about my shots.
With Putters and Mids
I don't grip near has hard as I do my distance drives.

Spin, you dont need as much snap because the rims of the putters and mids seem to catch better on the way out which in return is why i dont grip them so hard.

I also notice I kinda "punch" my putters and mids instead of a long smooth throw from my drivers.

Putters and rocs need lift so I put mine out there a little higher than my drivers. Drivers need to be thrown flat and hard which they will lift on there own.