Old 11-21-2012, 05:22 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 84
Throwing Style: RHBH
you guys are reading my mind. lol
Red skillshot it is. ok
how long will i have to wait til i get it?
Old 11-21-2012, 05:30 PM
DGCR Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjames1014 View Post
you guys are reading my mind. lol
Red skillshot it is. ok
how long will i have to wait til i get it?
Spooky.

The Skillshot will ship to you directly from Innova, I'm guessing Innova East. They don't like to let the orders stack up this time of year, so we're expecting that they'd get it shipped out pretty quick -- possibly Friday. Then you can expect a few days of transit before arrival, likely before next next weekend.

We're staying in constant communication with the drop-shippers. I looked just now and 95% of today's drop-ship orders have been sent to the shipper already.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:40 PM
* Ace Member *

allright! i ordered a red skillshot.
can't wait. i'll probably have to wait until Christmas to open it though.
Can you explain the frequent flyer points? i think i had some earlier but i couldn't remember my former acct.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:03 PM
DGCR Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjames1014 View Post
allright! i ordered a red skillshot.
can't wait. i'll probably have to wait until Christmas to open it though.
Can you explain the frequent flyer points? i think i had some earlier but i couldn't remember my former acct.
Sure, that's a pretty new program for us. Points began accruing for registered users on August 30th this year, and do not apply retroactively to orders prior to that -- those orders had been rewarded with box-stuffer coupons.

Points can be redeemed on the site for a Gift Certificate as soon as you hit 100 points (worth $5). It's essentially 5% back. This page should have all the detailed details of the Frequent Flyer program.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:31 PM
* Ace Member *

sweet thanks.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:45 AM
DGCR Site Sponsor

Good morning! Please excuse the fat graphic here.

We're keeping the party going for a final day of the Basket Bonanza with the addition of all our Cyber Monday deals. CLICK HERE to see them all.

Highlights include the Small Axe Puck for $2.99, the Fade Tour Bag for $38.99, the Crunch Box for $24.99, the Black Crunch / Golf is Dead for $29.99, Fade Lite Bag for $9.99 (get ya some, girlfriend attendants!), Innova Backpack Straps for $22.99, and LED 3-Pack for $5.99 -- see them all HERE on DiscNation.com

If you get a steal let's hear it
Old 11-29-2012, 08:34 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 7
Thread hasn't been addressed in a few days, but I'm just now finding it. I ordered the Mach Lite from you guys the very first minute the sale started and got it super fast, thanks for that by the way.. but I can't use it til Christmas.. but that's besides my point. I was told today that the Mach Lite has a couple problems with the piece that holds the entire tripod legs together. The guy said that if you aren't careful it can just pop right off when you pick the basket up to move it to a different position, and you have to spend 20 minutes looking for it on the ground. Now I've spoken with a ton of people who have owned the Mach Lite for over a year, and they said they have never had problems before and they love it. Which is why I got this basket. I was originally going to get the Discatcher Traveler, but then saw you guys were selling the Mach Lite for $120 before shipping so I had to grab that instead... but sorry for the long response. What that guy said to me today got me re-thinking me getting the Mach Lite.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:23 PM
DGCR Site Sponsor

You made the right choice in the Mach Lite over the Traveler, which makes more concessions in basket realism for its design.

The thing with collapsable baskets is balancing weight/size and mechanical stoutness. The Mach Lite has an awesome balance, but also disc golf use & abuse is a highly variable thing, between collapsing, packing, traveling, terrain usage, etc.

Personally I haven't heard or experienced this specific issue with the Mach Lite before. I'll defer to ZJ on here who works in the store currently and probably moves a Mach Lite around all the time. Like for instance, moving a Mach Lite closer to the counter so that he can make his putt.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:58 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 7
Alright, that puts my mind at ease. The guy who told me all this, is the type who thinks he knows anything and everything about DG and isn't afraid to let you know it.. kind of an annoying arrogance. So I always try to take what he says with a grain of salt. Just wanted to get some clarification that I made the right choice in choosing the Mach Lite. Mainly got it cause it's the closest thing to a permanent, size wise, and I heard great things about it from people who have owned for a long period of time. You guys having it on sale for $120 just made my decision that much easier

Old 11-30-2012, 08:01 AM
*Super Moderator*

Years Playing: 12.7
Courses Played: 815
I have two mach lites, I've never once had that clip fall out while moving the baskets and I've done that quite a bit. I have knocked it out with a disc that hit the clip pretty hard, but it just fell right underneath the basket so no searching was necessary. I'm a big fan of the mach lite, you made a good choice.