Old 01-30-2013, 10:42 AM
Don Rickles #1 Fan

Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 89
Throwing Style: LHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteezeOG View Post
Rusco told me they would be doing a tweener mid/putter that is very much like a Zone. A nice flat low profile beadless OS tweener.
Great. Yet another mold I'm going to have to try. I need to stop reading the forums, or I'm going to be eating ramen the rest of my life.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:37 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 32
Throwing Style: RHBH
This morning, a buddy of mine wanted to check out the DD discs that I had, and I gave him a brief description of what I found them to fly like before letting him throw them each. I expected the Trespass to be extremely overstable for him since it was for me and he doesn't quite have the arm I do. I went ahead and gave the biofusion Trespass a toss to show him how overstable it is for me, and to my surprise the disc went dead straight with even a hint of turn. My buddy then gave the lucid one a throw and it did pretty much the same for him. The rest of the discs flew the same way as when I last posted in this thread.

It was about 20 warmer than the last time I threw these discs, but I didn't expect that much difference in flight of the Trespass because I didn't notice a difference in flight with my other discs. Maybe the flashing got rubbed out? I don't know why the disc flew like that when it was so overstable last week.

I like this flight. I will give it a shot for a spot in my bag if it stays like that.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 33
I've had two Lucid Trespasses bagged since release and have loved them. I finally managed to get my hands on a BioFuzion Trespass as well. Very cool purple color. Looks like one of the recycled plastics that make it up was an Opto Sparkle disc as it has glitter in it.

I definitely like the grip of it and it was every bit as stable as my other trespasses. I like this BioFuzion as a nice mix of the grip of GL but the stability of Opto. It's a shame that there won't be just a ton of this plastic out there.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:44 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 94
Ive now thrown the Trespass and Escape and I think both are good discs. The Trespass reminds me a lot of a Force/Destroyer with the same speed and pretty much same flight characteristics. The only reason I wouldnt replace them with this disc is because the rim feels a little shallower and I have big fingers that just dont fit "right". The Escape on the other hand has become one of my favorite new Fairway drivers along with the Volt. It has has a ton of glide, is fast, straight, with a predictable fade. It is also better in windy condtions then my old TL's were and it has quickly made its way into my bag. My overall impressions of the DD is that they know what they are doing when designing discs and do a wonderful job with R&D, as opposed to Prodigy that just threw a bunch of drivers out with little experience or know how at all.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:13 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringDgLover View Post
Ive now thrown the Trespass and Escape and I think both are good discs. The Trespass reminds me a lot of a Force/Destroyer with the same speed and pretty much same flight characteristics. The only reason I wouldnt replace them with this disc is because the rim feels a little shallower and I have big fingers that just dont fit "right". The Escape on the other hand has become one of my favorite new Fairway drivers along with the Volt. It has has a ton of glide, is fast, straight, with a predictable fade. It is also better in windy condtions then my old TL's were and it has quickly made its way into my bag. My overall impressions of the DD is that they know what they are doing when designing discs and do a wonderful job with R&D, as opposed to Prodigy that just threw a bunch of drivers out with little experience or know how at all.
Well it certainly helps when you've got Latitude helping design and produce your discs.

So far, I like every DD disc I've thrown. They haven't all made the bag because I have other things that fly similarly, but they are all solid items.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi

Courses Played: 19
Just to get everyone's hopes up and stir up a little buzz I have a feeling that when I pick up a dyemax fusion fugitive later today (unreleased yet not the bioFuzion, so I can give an opinion on that) I will also be able to get my hands on some Classic (firm) Judges. I'm planning on bagging one for slower break in just from regular putting and to torture test another. Simulating six months or a year of hard use in a single afternoon. I've been waiting for these the day I felt the classic soft ones.

Anyone who was at Disc Nation while Emac was there signing the ones he had should be able to get the Fuzion plastic. If you went and have thrown them let's hear some opinions.

Last edited by SteezeOG; 02-08-2013 at 12:31 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.3
Courses Played: 58
I saw on the facetubes that EMac will have some Fuzion Judges at his/Paige's tourney at Selah this weekend...
And last weekend, I got to try out the Classic Judges (not soft) and they feel great. Kinda more like a KCPro Aviar plastic than the EZE/TM2.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:38 PM
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
I saw on the facetubes that EMac will have some Fuzion Judges at his/Paige's tourney at Selah this weekend...
And last weekend, I got to try out the Classic Judges (not soft) and they feel great. Kinda more like a KCPro Aviar plastic than the EZE/TM2.
That's awesome, where did you get to try the classic judges? I'm jealous. They were shipped from across the ocean but haven't arrived yet is the word.

So....no classic judge torture test yet but the dyemax fusion fugitive changed to a fusion judge so I do have that to try. First impression is great grip not too soft but not overly firm. Like the gold line Pures. The main difference I can tell from these and the classic soft though are a slight dome. We'll see how that changes the flight if at all. I'll post a profile pic tomorrow or tonight.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:59 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.3
Courses Played: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteezeOG View Post
That's awesome, where did you get to try the classic judges? I'm jealous. They were shipped from across the ocean but haven't arrived yet is the word.

So....no classic judge torture test yet but the dyemax fusion fugitive changed to a fusion judge so I do have that to try. First impression is great grip not too soft but not overly firm. Like the gold line Pures. The main difference I can tell from these and the classic soft though are a slight dome. We'll see how that changes the flight if at all. I'll post a profile pic tomorrow or tonight.
They're here. A local pro (not sure if I should name names - I'm not usually the one privy to this kind of info) had one at a DD Challenge up at Shawshank. They're nice!

I heard that the Fuzion Judges were pretty OS compared to the soft ones. What did you think?

Old 02-11-2013, 12:03 PM
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
They're here. A local pro (not sure if I should name names - I'm not usually the one privy to this kind of info) had one at a DD Challenge up at Shawshank. They're nice!

I heard that the Fuzion Judges were pretty OS compared to the soft ones. What did you think?

Was it a proto or something recent? You said like KC pro though so it is probably the most recent. That's cool I'm heading down there in a few hours to see if they got some to try out.

Yeah the Fuzion Judge is an amazing driving putter I think. Holds a great hyzer line and quite a bit more stable than the soft. I have never actually had a putter so good off the tee and I've used Focus, Wizards, Aviars, Ions, and Opto Pure. Has a slight dome, added stability, the bead, and a shallow profile. Perfect ingredients for a driving putter to me.