Old 02-23-2013, 10:11 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 73
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimb View Post
This is why I'm excited about the Tern. I'm hoping to get to finally field test mine tomorrow. I love the Wahoo. It added and instant 40-50' to my drives. And with the slightly thinner, and more shallow rim, I'm hoping that the Tern is even more comfortable for me to throw. If not, it's time for me to bombard Innova with Champion and Blizzard Wahoo requests!
Alright... didn't get in a lot of throws, but my initial impression is very positive. I haven't been able to throw a lot lately, didn't get to warm up and have mainly been throwing putters and mid-ranges. So even not being "up to speed" with drivers I got a little turn and nice long flight when released properly. I'm excited for more time on the field and will post more later!
Old 02-24-2013, 12:32 AM
DGCR Vendor

Courses Played: 28
A few weeks with the Tern has brought me to this point.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:40 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.6
Courses Played: 38
^^^You're selling them?^^^
Old 02-24-2013, 01:02 AM
DGCR Vendor

Nope. Two are in the bag and the others are backups. What has been great these discs have been cheap. First run discs for under $20 shipped.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:38 AM

Years Playing: 2
Courses Played: 4
E3D, that is a thing of beauty. I posted earlier in this thread asking if I had a problem because as of now I unloaded and bought a current total of 7 Terns (2 production, 1 F2, and 4 star stamps) all of various, unique colors and stamps. Never did get an answer on that, your picture makes me feel a little better haha. This is the only disc I have taken to the collection point, but love it even more as a thrower. I thought some were a little pricey but the most I spent on one shipped was 28 and the uniqueness of it was worth the extra money IMO. I'm guessing since you said 20 was cheap that other molds with this stamp go for more? Does that mean the value will go up on these and me snagging up unique ones was a wise investment? I'd love to post a pic of the complete set when they are all officially in my possession with there swirls, and pearliness, and multi-colored beauty. I think I am done with buying Terns and should be with discs as a whole before I end up in plastic rehab.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:24 AM
DGCR Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannydutch View Post
I'm guessing since you said 20 was cheap that other molds with this stamp go for more? Does that mean the value will go up on these and me snagging up unique ones was a wise investment?plastic rehab.
I was just saying that its nice to see discs for that price with a Proto stamp. I wll be throwing all of mine. No wall hangers there. Two are all ready in the bag.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:17 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 44.4
Courses Played: 291
And I have a few more of the protos selling at $17 shipped like I mailed to E324523 . . . .
Old 02-24-2013, 11:24 AM
Eagle Member

I actually got a couple star stamped Tern's at reg champ price of $15. Local store had about 20.

I'm not as sold on the Tern as some of you, though. I have a worn champ Boss that outperforms it...more controllable and naturally a little longer.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:56 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 19.4
Courses Played: 55
Throwing Style: LHBH
I was one of the lucky winners of the Innova "Guess the Weight" Valentine's Day contest and won a Tern and Roc3. I threw the Tern for the first time yesterday and loved it. I've got a noodle-arm (310' or so max) and the Tern was pretty straight for me. It did come back a bit at the end but not a whole lot. It was 30 degrees with snow on the ground and hardly any wind.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:09 PM

Years Playing: 2
Courses Played: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by E3D4523 View Post
I was just saying that its nice to see discs for that price with a Proto stamp. I wll be throwing all of mine. No wall hangers there. Two are all ready in the bag.
I have some in the bag too but some have to go on the wall simply due to how sweet they look nd that it'd be a lil ridiculous to have 7 in the bag lol. currently i have a production stamp and f2 in there, and a proto stamp ready for bag when i decide to break up with one of the others