Old 12-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 1
I can't find the release on innova's site...only pDGA. anyone got the link?
Old 12-04-2012, 12:11 PM
* Ace Member *

ITT:

Old 12-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFixIt View Post
They could call it the a$$wipe.
I would buy that disc.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:43 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 15
it could create a who's on first sitiutation too.

who's tern is it? its my tern? which tern? my tern.....oh the disc turn....dude did you just throw out of order...cuz it was my tern that you threw from. not your tern!!!
Old 12-04-2012, 12:45 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7
Courses Played: 35
Innova could do like Gateway and recycle names.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:30 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by keltik View Post
Innova could do like Gateway and recycle names.
please don't give them ideas...

we have a new mold supper puppy.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 11.9
Courses Played: 60
I believe I have said this before but I'm going to say it again. This is what I think, all Innova is doing with coming out with disc after disc is trying to make more money. They know that people will buy the disc just because it's new. This isn't the case with a few discs but most discs people are going to buy the new ones up. They also have stopped making a few discs which will force you to buy new discs that are the same or close to like the one you used to throw. I don't understand why they keep coming out with discs that are either one speed slower or faster, ones that have one less/more turn...I could go on. I wish they would adopt what Discraft did with the Nuke and Buzz. What I mean they have the Nuke OS,Nuke, and Nuke SS. The Buzz and Buzz SS. They don't have to be called OS and SS but it would keep Innova from having all these stupid names.
I hope this rant makes sense. I'm sure people have said the same thing before as well. It seems the every time I look on here or the PDGA site there is something with a new Innova disc. It's nice they are trying to make disc for everyone but this is getting to be insane. Overall I'm still a big Innova fan. I throw mostly Innova discs and they also make some really nice discs. I love that they have made glow gator, the totum staped teebird and others because of people asking for them. They are still a good business. It's kinda smart the way they go about making discs if you look at the way it brings in money. Alright I'm done with my b!cthing. Happy discin!!
Old 12-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 1
The beautiful thing about capitalism is, it's up to the consumer to decide if they want the product or not. It's not their fault if people buy **** they don't need.

This business model is prevalent everywhere. ----> Coca-Cola
Old 12-04-2012, 05:33 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by DikenCider View Post
I believe I have said this before but I'm going to say it again. This is what I think, all Innova is doing with coming out with disc after disc is trying to make more money.
Isn't this what all the companies are doing? Otherwise, our discs would be free. Just because Innova releases discs at a tremendous rate doesn't mean they are the only ones doing it to make money.

Old 12-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DikenCider View Post
I believe I have said this before but I'm going to say it again. This is what I think, all Innova is doing with coming out with disc after disc is trying to make more money. They know that people will buy the disc just because it's new. This isn't the case with a few discs but most discs people are going to buy the new ones up. They also have stopped making a few discs which will force you to buy new discs that are the same or close to like the one you used to throw. I don't understand why they keep coming out with discs that are either one speed slower or faster, ones that have one less/more turn...I could go on. I wish they would adopt what Discraft did with the Nuke and Buzz. What I mean they have the Nuke OS,Nuke, and Nuke SS. The Buzz and Buzz SS. They don't have to be called OS and SS but it would keep Innova from having all these stupid names.
I hope this rant makes sense. I'm sure people have said the same thing before as well. It seems the every time I look on here or the PDGA site there is something with a new Innova disc. It's nice they are trying to make disc for everyone but this is getting to be insane. Overall I'm still a big Innova fan. I throw mostly Innova discs and they also make some really nice discs. I love that they have made glow gator, the totum staped teebird and others because of people asking for them. They are still a good business. It's kinda smart the way they go about making discs if you look at the way it brings in money. Alright I'm done with my b!cthing. Happy discin!!

I endorse this message!