Old 05-08-2013, 09:42 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Re elevated teepad at Kensington #13...the hole plays up hill, but from the teepad you're initally throwing over an approx 150 ft downgrade. I consider that an elevated tee, others may not.

I've played many mountain courses where the teepad is elevated while the end of the hole(basket) is on an upgrade that may be level with the teepad, 400-500 ft out. So, throwing from an elevated teepad over a big drop(or valley) to a basket on another ridge equates to an elevated teepad, not level ground, IMO...and most others, BTW. The teepad is either elevated or not, irrespective of where the basket is.

Kensington #13 may not be the best example, but it is initially downhill from the teepad.

Who really cares? It was a minor point re a video of Feldberg throwing from #13.
You seem to like arguing and making a big deal out of inconsequential, and minor details, so I thought you would enjoy someone doing it back to you. Perhaps I'm mistaken?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Par Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd.bittle View Post
Alright!!!! Innova finally came out with another disc!!! It's been forever!!! Probably at least 10-15 minutes.
May I use this in my signature please? @rd.bittle
Old 05-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
You seem to like arguing and making a big deal out of inconsequential, and minor details, so I thought you would enjoy someone doing it back to you. Perhaps I'm mistaken?
You didn't like my explanation, too bad. Time to grow up?

There's a video around...something to do with dumping a 250 ft drive into the water in a tournament. It was pathetic. Hmmm, maybe dig that up, quiet you down a little.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:59 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
You didn't like my explanation, too bad. Time to grow up?

There's a video around...something to do with dumping a 250 ft drive into the water in a tournament. It was pathetic. Hmmm, maybe dig that up, quiet you down a little.
Go ahead. That won't bother me a bit. You want the link? I haven't met a golfer yet that has never done that. If you want to give people ****, I'll be right here to give it back.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
Go ahead. That won't bother me a bit. You want the link? I haven't met a golfer yet that has never done that. If you want to give people ****, I'll be right here to give it back.
On a 250 ft drive? LOL

Oh, so now you're the protector of other forum members here? Yeh, right.

Even more entertaining was the thread you started when you were invited to a distance competition, which then turned into a therapy session as you went on whining for 20 pages about how "intimidated" and "embarrassed" you'd be going up against pro's like Avery Jenkins, etc. What a mess! Maybe we should revisit that laughable meltdown.

Quit while your head's still above water?
Old 05-08-2013, 10:58 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3
Courses Played: 40
Throwing Style: RHBH
Can you guys take your arguments elsewhere and keep this thread for discussion on the TERN.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:01 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
On a 250 ft drive? LOL

Oh, so now you're the protector of other forum members here? Yeh, right.

Even more entertaining was the thread you started when you were invited to a distance competition, which then turned into a therapy session as you went on whining for 20 pages about how "intimidated" and "embarrassed" you'd be going up against pro's like Avery Jenkins, etc. What a mess! Maybe we should revisit that laughable meltdown.

Quit while your head's still above water?
Nate Doss took did the same thing, but took an 8 rather than my 4. So, It doesn't bother me a bit.

Go ahead and post the link. I hardly had a meldown, rather explained the experience. I have no regrets, it was awesome to be included in that. How many NT exhibitions have you been invited too?

Got anything else? Because so far you've tried to burn me on a tournament I did fairly well in, and my inclusion in a distance comp against 4 of the top throwers in the sport. So really you're just making me feel pretty good.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:02 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekdo View Post
Can you guys take your arguments elsewhere and keep this thread for discussion on the TERN.
Sure. I think I've made my point. I'll stop.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:09 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.8
Courses Played: 226
Throwing Style: RHBH
Ha I knew there could couldn't be more than one ignorant S.O.B. trolling others distance. Gotta be Mind Expansion as he was the one who commented on that video of Stern's hyzer.

so my conclusion Wanderer=idiot with a headband.

Old 05-08-2013, 11:10 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekdo View Post
Okay