Old 12-14-2012, 07:55 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 23.7
Courses Played: 32
Throwing Style: RHBH
So does anyone know if gggt has shipped the first preorders yet? Im not sweating it, jst curious.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2012, 08:25 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.8
Courses Played: 28
What does RC3 stand for?
Old 12-14-2012, 09:02 AM
Par Member

Courses Played: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill4mation View Post
So does anyone know if gggt has shipped the first preorders yet? Im not sweating it, jst curious.
I sent GGGT an email on Wednesday and they responded that the Rocs were scheduled to arrive on Thursday. Since I paid $25 each for them (not $20), I was late in the game and probably won't get any from them. I also ordered some from LSDiscs. Lars called me yesterday to confirm my order. He mentioned that Innova first said that vendors could place second orders, but that wasn't going to happen. I think GGGT was banking on a second shipment and took a bunch of orders. They may need to do a bunch of refunds.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:12 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: RHFH
Does ANYBODY still have these in stock? I didn't pre-order, and I was working when thet hit MST an DGC.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:16 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 34.7
Courses Played: 81
Send a message via Yahoo to Jay Dub
I ordered two from Discovering the World, they arrived yesterday with the invoice for $13.95 each.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:55 AM
Par Member

Courses Played: 78
The range in price that vendors are charging is amazing? perplexing? disturbing? I've heard $13.95 (DTW) to $33 (Sun King Discs).

Last edited by dickybird; 12-14-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:08 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 34.7
Courses Played: 81
Send a message via Yahoo to Jay Dub
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickybird View Post
The range in price that vendors are charging is amazing? perplexing? disturbing? I've heard $13.95 (DTW) to $33 (Sun King Discs).
I bought one from Sun King also, $33 is correct.
I got 2 from DTW for 13.95
2 for $15 from a local
4 for $23 shipped from 2 different dealers.
4 for $25
1 for $33
Old 12-14-2012, 10:12 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9
Courses Played: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickybird View Post
Yeah. I gotta assume that these retailers who are drastically cheaper feel like its their only way to compete. The $25+ places seem to realize that theyre going to sell pretty much regardless of what other retailers have the price at. A pretty unique situation really. 5 different retailers could have this in stock all a few bucks apart in price and theyd all sell because its the most anticipated disc release maybe ever.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill4mation View Post
I ordered from GGGT at the 19.99 price point so Im pretty sure I got in on the first preorder. They already have my money anyway. So have they not gotten the FIRST preorder shipment IN yet?
I also ordered and got one for 19.99, emailed GGGT asking when it would be shipped and they told me yesterday, mine still hasnt been shipped and they havent taken the funds from my account. Like said before they were the first to post them up and I was one of the first to preorder like you. I was just hoping theyd be here sooner.

Old 12-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 35
I called GGGT last night they told me I could come down to get my rc3's. I show up and they tell me there not in. I tell him thats not what i was told last night. The employee goes and gets the boss. Guess what i got screwed. GGGT sold 150 pre orders. Then he says he only recived 50 discs. Ok so why does he think he is special to get more than 50. When I ordered mine there was a limit of 5. I ordered 5. then It changed later in the day to a limit of 2. On the GGGT website it said if you place an order before this time **:** you will recive your discs. I ordered before that time. He then goes to his office to grab the pre-orders. I was half way down the stack. not even close to getting one. He then procededs to tell me its because some people bought 5 and 10 discs to resale on Ebay. First off does not mater what people do with the discs. Then he tells me he is trying to figure out how to distribute them. I said the first 50 disc go to the ones that ordered first. He tells me he is thinking about limiting everyone to 2. This would put me in there but i would get the bottom of the barrel of discs. So were talking a 160 roc or close to. Great when im looking for 175-180. So I cancled my order. What really pisses me off is they tell me that I was good to go on the site. So i am assuming for a week that I am getting some. So now I have missed out on alot of chances to buy these disc at retail price or close to. I will never purchase anything from GGGT again. I know big threat right. Good luck everyone.

Last edited by Phantom Discs; 12-14-2012 at 01:33 PM.