Old 12-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.9
Courses Played: 211
Throwing Style: RHBH
The Davenport, IA and Peoria, IL areas seem to have a good concentration of quality courses, although I haven't been there myself.

I agree with Harr, don't go to Highbridge when it's snowy. Wait for good weather, all the courses are amazing and it's an experience you won't soon forget. It's been over 2 years since I was there and it's killing me that I haven't been back yet.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.3
Courses Played: 130
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by beagleboy241 View Post
I like that Round Barn Course :P
It looks like a fun course, but I have not been able to get down there yet. Hopefully soon!

Old 12-13-2012, 11:36 AM
Bogey Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamH View Post
The Davenport, IA and Peoria, IL areas seem to have a good concentration of quality courses, although I haven't been there myself.

I agree with Harr, don't go to Highbridge when it's snowy. Wait for good weather, all the courses are amazing and it's an experience you won't soon forget. It's been over 2 years since I was there and it's killing me that I haven't been back yet.
Yeah that is what I was thinking. With rough math isn't it like 80+ holes all together? We were thinking this would probably be best saved for end of the school trip kinda thing, we haven't almost any snow, maybe like an inch? It's slowly melting but since the ground generally freezes, I imagine it will still be muddy around that time. It sucks and it's a long wait but I'm really looking forward to it!