Disc Golf Store
Old 12-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 12
Throwing Style: RHBH
The past year I started collecting multiples of my drivers. I already had several typed of my challengers for putting practice. Once I started throwing the avenger, I began buying various plastics and weights. I have 6 and my only carry about 3 or so at a time depending on the course. Basically I like the feel of the disc and the ability to achieve various lines with one type of disc in various weights an plastics.

As stated earlier.....just test diff weights and plastics of discs you throw the most. If you don't like them, sell them on the marketplace.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:40 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 14.1
Courses Played: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpgauthier View Post
I have a Gateway putter addiction, mainly because there are so many different blends, textures, etc. In Wizards and Magics, I have G9i, Mediums, Softs, Super Softs, Super Stupid Softs, SSSS, RFF, Chalky, Eraser, Organic, E HPP, and clear E HPP. Each one is awesome in their own way.
I'm that way with my magics. I just ordered 2 erasers to add to my 2 RFF's, 2 SSS, 2 Clear HPP, and other assorted variations. It's too easy to drop $50+ on discs every month or two...

Old 12-17-2012, 07:42 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.8
Courses Played: 21
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjowo View Post
I'm that way with my magics. I just ordered 2 erasers to add to my 2 RFF's, 2 SSS, 2 Clear HPP, and other assorted variations. It's too easy to drop $50+ on discs every month or two...
I putt with a Superglow Magic (forgot to add that to my last post ) but have almost completely transitioned into Wizards for driving and approaches 200' and in. I think I might buy 5 Eraser Magics after Christmas and use those for my main putter/practice putters. I snagged a new Eraser Wizard but no Magics yet.