Old 01-25-2013, 02:40 AM

What do you think is the difference between all the rocs? Read that you use all kc, dx and roc3?
Old 01-25-2013, 11:58 AM

Paul, this is Joe Rovere, loved playing with you the last couple of years. I have 2 questions:
1) While at worlds we played a round at De La together, at least I think it was worlds. On one of the later holes, after the bomber uphill hyzer, is a fairly hard par 3. You had a rough kick, quite unfortunate, that went right down the hill, and you ended up getting a 6. What amazed me was how your mental game was never phased. You were never upset, never cussed, in fact you never even addressed the bad kick that caused you to triple bogey the hole. Is this ability of yours natural, and it really didn't bother you, or did you take a step back and breathe, focus on the positive, think about unicorns, what's the secret?
2) What goes through your head while putting? How do you clear your head of negative thoughts or nerves?
I love playing rounds with you, Will, Cale, and Uli because of the positive vibes. I know the only thing lacking in my game is the occasional bad kick or spit that sticks with me for a couple holes.
Thanks!
Old 01-25-2013, 02:08 PM
.:2X World Champion Paul McBeth:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discgolferinsweden View Post
What do you think is the difference between all the rocs? Read that you use all kc, dx and roc3?
stablity mostly between the dx,pro,kc,champion and star.
the Roc3 is a new mold so it's a flatter and straighter verson of a roc but with the classic roc feel.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:18 PM
.:2X World Champion Paul McBeth:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyzerJose View Post
Paul, this is Joe Rovere, loved playing with you the last couple of years. I have 2 questions:
1) While at worlds we played a round at De La together, at least I think it was worlds. On one of the later holes, after the bomber uphill hyzer, is a fairly hard par 3. You had a rough kick, quite unfortunate, that went right down the hill, and you ended up getting a 6. What amazed me was how your mental game was never phased. You were never upset, never cussed, in fact you never even addressed the bad kick that caused you to triple bogey the hole. Is this ability of yours natural, and it really didn't bother you, or did you take a step back and breathe, focus on the positive, think about unicorns, what's the secret?
2) What goes through your head while putting? How do you clear your head of negative thoughts or nerves?
I love playing rounds with you, Will, Cale, and Uli because of the positive vibes. I know the only thing lacking in my game is the occasional bad kick or spit that sticks with me for a couple holes.
Thanks!
Hey whats up Joe,
1) It was hole 25 i believe i hit a tree and rolled OB down that hill. I didn't get mad or frustrated because i knew i threw a bad shot (for people who don know you need to be on your game at De La) and i knew I needed to get lucky not to have a bad roll away. I really just stepped back for a second and told myself that I can't change it now i can only improve on my next shot not my last one.

2) I try to approach every putt with a blank mind, in tournaments first thing i do is line myself up properly before even looking at the basket. You always have remember to breathe to, people tend to forget that and it's hard to stay calm when your holding your breath. The ability to leave misfourtune behind is the difference between 1000-1020 to 1030-1040
Old 01-25-2013, 07:56 PM
Par Member

McPro Aviar's just went on sale at Innova's Pro Shop. Black discs with gold or silver (handwritten) signature's. Just ordered one in the silver. If you got the money, go get one. These will help pay for Paul's tour this year. If not..."keep coming back!"
Old 01-25-2013, 08:06 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 50
They are out of stock. Dang that was fast.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:07 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by costoid View Post
McPro Aviar's just went on sale at Innova's Pro Shop. Black discs with gold or silver (handwritten) signature's. Just ordered one in the silver. If you got the money, go get one. These will help pay for Paul's tour this year. If not..."keep coming back!"
Sold out already Lol
Old 01-25-2013, 08:29 PM
Par Member

Just listed the production stamp ones!!! They look sick!
Old 01-25-2013, 08:40 PM
Par Member

proshop.innovadiscs.com

Old 01-25-2013, 08:45 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 50
No flight numbers on the disc.
Closed Thread