Old 01-25-2013, 11:09 PM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMcBeth View Post
eh this has a bite to it and you don't need to super hyzer it to get it to fly straight.
X2, nothing beats a good ROC.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:12 PM
Birdie Member

Paul, whats your opinion on guys using headphones while playing tournament rounds. Even if it doesn't bother you, do you think it should be allowed?
Old 01-25-2013, 11:37 PM
.:3X World Champion Paul McBeth:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_B5932 View Post
Paul, whats your opinion on guys using headphones while playing tournament rounds. Even if it doesn't bother you, do you think it should be allowed?
I don't care as long as they are still somewhat there, i hate when people have headphones and you have to repeat yourself 5+ times
Old 01-26-2013, 12:06 AM
Birdie Member

Was today's stock the last of the signature McPro Aviars?
I hope not, although I don't want your hands to cramp up or anything.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscLizard View Post
Was today's stock the last of the signature McPro Aviars?
I hope not, although I don't want your hands to cramp up or anything.
the hand signed one, most likely but thats up to Innova not me
Old 01-26-2013, 12:42 AM

Courses Played: 36
Hey Paul, how's it going!? I had a question reguarding your sidearm. So when you are throwing a sidearm for distance and max distance, are you throwing overstable, undertable, or just stable discs? And depending on what disc you are using how are you throwing them, with hyzer or anhyzer? I was just curious because I was watching and listening to some Big Jerm videos and he was saying on how he likes to use more understable to stable discs and flip them up with hyzer. I know everyone is different and I myself prefer to take an overstable disc and anhyzer it to get a nice "S" but since watching Big Jerm I have been working on throwing my sidearm more like him. I was just curious to hear about your style and approach when it comes to sidearm. Sorry for the lengthy post.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whales View Post
Hey Paul, how's it going!? I had a question reguarding your sidearm. So when you are throwing a sidearm for distance and max distance, are you throwing overstable, undertable, or just stable discs? And depending on what disc you are using how are you throwing them, with hyzer or anhyzer? I was just curious because I was watching and listening to some Big Jerm videos and he was saying on how he likes to use more understable to stable discs and flip them up with hyzer. I know everyone is different and I myself prefer to take an overstable disc and anhyzer it to get a nice "S" but since watching Big Jerm I have been working on throwing my sidearm more like him. I was just curious to hear about your style and approach when it comes to sidearm. Sorry for the lengthy post.
I got with a over stable disc such as a max or destroyer, i believe sidearming with hyzer will kill your elbow down the road.... no other sport has you do that motion besides tennis (tennis elbow) so i would sugeest overstable-turned over
Old 01-26-2013, 03:42 AM

Paul, you still going to putt with DX PnA's in the winter/cooler weather, and use the mcpro for warmer weather? Or just use the new mcpro putter year round now?
Old 01-26-2013, 03:43 AM

so far its year round, i had them over the winter and never switched over to DX once

Old 01-26-2013, 09:00 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 45
Hey Paul....I just picked up Rocs and love them. I'm wondering what kind of Roc line-up do you carry? All DX, All KC, or do you have some of both? I have heard the KC's wear slower, but a lot of people swear by DX. Thanks for all you're doing for the sport we love.
Closed Thread