#1341  
Old 01-26-2013, 10:31 AM
AjRotella AjRotella is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Charlotte NC
Courses Played: 1
Posts: 3
Can i get a roc3 thrower? Do they exist or is everyone still hoarding them for collections? All i have is a signed MBeth roc3 and i think it should stay in the bag. Im not a collector, but its not one i think should be in the bag.
Sponsored Links
  #1342  
Old 01-26-2013, 10:33 AM
Ripper's Avatar
Ripper Ripper is online now
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Hebron, KY
Years Playing: 4.8
Courses Played: 22
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,200


I wish I could get one of these friggin discs !

Anyways how is this year with touring funds etc, compared to other years! Just curious if your seeing a differance. Stamp looks sick Paul btw!
  #1343  
Old 01-26-2013, 10:40 AM
Ripper's Avatar
Ripper Ripper is online now
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Hebron, KY
Years Playing: 4.8
Courses Played: 22
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by AjRotella View Post
Can i get a roc3 thrower? Do they exist or is everyone still hoarding them for collections? All i have is a signed MBeth roc3 and i think it should stay in the bag. Im not a collector, but its not one i think should be in the bag.
I'll trade you a GCC Roc3 for the McBeth.

Right now they are being hoarded as collector items. I wouldn't throw the McBeth but slowly the price of the big bird and protos are coming down in marketplace. I just got one for 22 dollars. They are down to around 25 or so if you look hard enough. I don't think the big birds are going to be as collectible as everyone thinks. It seems like the supply has been much, much higher and they just aren't that rare as I can't think of two people that don't own one. I would just buy one and just throw it! The McBeth Roc I wouldn't throw as they are pretty limited and fetch a hefty price tag.
  #1344  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:08 PM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is offline
.:3X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYdischippy View Post
Hey Paul....I just picked up Rocs and love them. I'm wondering what kind of Roc line-up do you carry? All DX, All KC, or do you have some of both? I have heard the KC's wear slower, but a lot of people swear by DX. Thanks for all you're doing for the sport we love.
at the current moment i have 1 really beat DX, 1 really beat KC and 3 Roc3 all beat at different levels
  #1345  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:09 PM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is offline
.:3X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by AjRotella View Post
Can i get a roc3 thrower? Do they exist or is everyone still hoarding them for collections? All i have is a signed MBeth roc3 and i think it should stay in the bag. Im not a collector, but its not one i think should be in the bag.
they release feb 4th so not much longer of a wait.
  #1346  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:25 PM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is offline
.:3X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper View Post


I wish I could get one of these friggin discs !

Anyways how is this year with touring funds etc, compared to other years! Just curious if your seeing a differance. Stamp looks sick Paul btw!
there will be more released next week, the new touring funds is a lot more direct to the players so it will really make a difference.
  #1347  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:28 PM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is offline
.:3X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
I'll trade you a GCC Roc3 for the McBeth.

Right now they are being hoarded as collector items. I wouldn't throw the McBeth but slowly the price of the big bird and protos are coming down in marketplace. I just got one for 22 dollars. They are down to around 25 or so if you look hard enough. I don't think the big birds are going to be as collectible as everyone thinks. It seems like the supply has been much, much higher and they just aren't that rare as I can't think of two people that don't own one. I would just buy one and just throw it! The McBeth Roc I wouldn't throw as they are pretty limited and fetch a hefty price tag.
i don't have any McBeth rocs to trade or sell, i believe there is fewer big birds than proto star rocs, i believe the number is around half as many. i could be wrong though
  #1348  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:30 PM
jkdisc's Avatar
jkdisc jkdisc is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: VB
Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 106
Posts: 3,423
are you using a roc3? did it replace anything in your bag?
  #1349  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:35 PM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is offline
.:3X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdisc View Post
are you using a roc3? did it replace anything in your bag?
yes it has replaced my KC rocs, i'm unsure if it will replace my DX since those are used for hard turnovers and rollers i'm unsure ill have a Roc3 beat in that much
 

  #1350  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:41 PM
DannyThunders's Avatar
DannyThunders DannyThunders is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Orange , CA
Courses Played: 9
Posts: 1,252
If you want a thrower find a big bird with the party time stamp, mines peeling off anyway before I've even thrown it , I bet in 2 months it'll be faded beyond recognition
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.