Old 01-26-2013, 10:31 AM

Courses Played: 1
Can i get a roc3 thrower? Do they exist or is everyone still hoarding them for collections? All i have is a signed MBeth roc3 and i think it should stay in the bag. Im not a collector, but its not one i think should be in the bag.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2013, 10:33 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.8
Courses Played: 22
Throwing Style: RHBH

I wish I could get one of these friggin discs !

Anyways how is this year with touring funds etc, compared to other years! Just curious if your seeing a differance. Stamp looks sick Paul btw!
Old 01-26-2013, 10:40 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.8
Courses Played: 22
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by AjRotella View Post
Can i get a roc3 thrower? Do they exist or is everyone still hoarding them for collections? All i have is a signed MBeth roc3 and i think it should stay in the bag. Im not a collector, but its not one i think should be in the bag.
I'll trade you a GCC Roc3 for the McBeth.

Right now they are being hoarded as collector items. I wouldn't throw the McBeth but slowly the price of the big bird and protos are coming down in marketplace. I just got one for 22 dollars. They are down to around 25 or so if you look hard enough. I don't think the big birds are going to be as collectible as everyone thinks. It seems like the supply has been much, much higher and they just aren't that rare as I can't think of two people that don't own one. I would just buy one and just throw it! The McBeth Roc I wouldn't throw as they are pretty limited and fetch a hefty price tag.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:08 PM
.:3X World Champion Paul McBeth:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYdischippy View Post
Hey Paul....I just picked up Rocs and love them. I'm wondering what kind of Roc line-up do you carry? All DX, All KC, or do you have some of both? I have heard the KC's wear slower, but a lot of people swear by DX. Thanks for all you're doing for the sport we love.
at the current moment i have 1 really beat DX, 1 really beat KC and 3 Roc3 all beat at different levels
Old 01-26-2013, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjRotella View Post
they release feb 4th so not much longer of a wait.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper View Post

I wish I could get one of these friggin discs !

Anyways how is this year with touring funds etc, compared to other years! Just curious if your seeing a differance. Stamp looks sick Paul btw!
there will be more released next week, the new touring funds is a lot more direct to the players so it will really make a difference.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
I'll trade you a GCC Roc3 for the McBeth.

Right now they are being hoarded as collector items. I wouldn't throw the McBeth but slowly the price of the big bird and protos are coming down in marketplace. I just got one for 22 dollars. They are down to around 25 or so if you look hard enough. I don't think the big birds are going to be as collectible as everyone thinks. It seems like the supply has been much, much higher and they just aren't that rare as I can't think of two people that don't own one. I would just buy one and just throw it! The McBeth Roc I wouldn't throw as they are pretty limited and fetch a hefty price tag.
i don't have any McBeth rocs to trade or sell, i believe there is fewer big birds than proto star rocs, i believe the number is around half as many. i could be wrong though
Old 01-26-2013, 12:30 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 106
are you using a roc3? did it replace anything in your bag?
Old 01-26-2013, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdisc View Post
are you using a roc3? did it replace anything in your bag?
yes it has replaced my KC rocs, i'm unsure if it will replace my DX since those are used for hard turnovers and rollers i'm unsure ill have a Roc3 beat in that much

Old 01-26-2013, 12:41 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 9
If you want a thrower find a big bird with the party time stamp, mines peeling off anyway before I've even thrown it , I bet in 2 months it'll be faded beyond recognition
Closed Thread