Old 02-01-2013, 07:50 AM
Don Rickles #1 Fan

Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 89
Throwing Style: LHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMcBeth View Post
they say they are a slight bit different
Either way they feel amazing. I'll be getting mine today. I can't wait to air them out!
Old 02-01-2013, 09:11 AM

Courses Played: 49
I recently changed my putting style from a hard, flat spin putt to a putt similar to yours (obviously not as good as yours ). I am loving it in normal conditions but when the wind picks up i'm having a hard time adjusting so far. What advice do you have for putting in the wind? Particularly headwind. Thanks so much and best of luck this year!
Old 02-01-2013, 09:43 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.3
Courses Played: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discn4evr View Post
I recently changed my putting style from a hard, flat spin putt to a putt similar to yours (obviously not as good as yours ). I am loving it in normal conditions but when the wind picks up i'm having a hard time adjusting so far. What advice do you have for putting in the wind? Particularly headwind. Thanks so much and best of luck this year!
I know from my personal experience, I switch to a harder, flatter spin putt in headwinds. I believe a few pages back he talked about his putting and how he does the same. He does his normal putt the majority of the time unless the line he needs to take or the wind makes that not the best move.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 2.2
Throwing Style: RHFH
Just got back from Florida last night. Got a break from playing in the cold of mn and played the two courses at Turkey Lake. Have you played them? If so, how did you like them and how do they compare to other courses in Florida?
Old 02-01-2013, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake911 View Post
I know from my personal experience, I switch to a harder, flatter spin putt in headwinds. I believe a few pages back he talked about his putting and how he does the same. He does his normal putt the majority of the time unless the line he needs to take or the wind makes that not the best move.
Right on. So basically switch to my old putt for stiff headwinds and i should be solid. I'll have to modify it a bit though because the whole reason i switched it up is if i missed hitting metal i would blow by and have an even bigger comeback putt. I guess trial and error on the practice green will be the best option.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMcBeth View Post
unsure
Here's hoping either you or MJ win Worlds this year! If MJ wins we may see a MJ Ti Comet. And perhaps if you win we may see a McPro Roc?....
Old 02-01-2013, 12:58 PM
.:3X World Champion Paul McBeth:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
Either way they feel amazing. I'll be getting mine today. I can't wait to air them out!
awesome, what color?
Old 02-01-2013, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discn4evr View Post
in a head win you cant really change your form or put just aim lower near the cage.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOTI View Post
Just got back from Florida last night. Got a break from playing in the cold of mn and played the two courses at Turkey Lake. Have you played them? If so, how did you like them and how do they compare to other courses in Florida?
no i have no clue where those are. i havent played many FL courses

Old 02-01-2013, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYdischippy View Post
Here's hoping either you or MJ win Worlds this year! If MJ wins we may see a MJ Ti Comet. And perhaps if you win we may see a McPro Roc?....
probably a driver
Closed Thread