Old 02-14-2013, 07:48 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 66
Throwing Style: RHBH
how do you deal with bad weather, mainly wet conditions, but also anything adverse that is different from what you normally experience? i had a really bad tournament round earlier this year because of a downpour during the first round, but looking at the scores, it clearly affected me more than the majority of other players (based on ratings). i was also unfamiliar with the course (first time there), so i'm sure that didn't help either.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:52 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 10.2
Courses Played: 80
Throwing Style: RHBH
what will be in your bag leading up to and during the memorial; disc wise and gear wise? also are there any discs or different molds that you are known to add or take away during the year? or does your bag mainly stay the same?

~AC
Old 02-15-2013, 01:53 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 1
have you had the chance to throw a production Tern yet? If so, do you think it is more useful for annys and rollers or for glidey straight shots?
Old 02-16-2013, 01:11 AM
.:2X World Champion Paul McBeth:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpro View Post
When you cycle "fresh" putters.. Are they actually New or what?
yes brand new ones i might practice putt with them for a day or two but normally fresh out of the box
Old 02-16-2013, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJesus View Post
What did you think about the lack of professionalism on Uli's and Feldberg's part on facebook earlier? Also, are you gonna start spush putting?
I thought it was funny, it's just how life on tour is. players getting into the interwebs is just going to show more of this
Old 02-16-2013, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyJB View Post
Paul:

I may have asked this before, but my memory sucks so here we go. What do you think of Innova's finest achievement next to the Teebird (in my humble opinion) the Pro Pig? I know you use your Aviars for drives, upshots, and putts, but Aviars and I do NOT agree with each other. However, I do not use my Oinkers for putting (generally) as I use some...ahem...non-Innova putters for that.

Especially now that they have re-released the Pro Pigs (of course I snatched them up) I'm wondering if you've ever thrown them? I think they are perfect for putter driving. And they fight the wind like nobody's business....
the Roc by far, i would say Roc3 but thats still new to new for some people. i wouldn't be where i am today without that discs.

i have thrown the pig but it's not something i would put in my bag.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalhghnss View Post
You know I think feldy might be on to something.

You've got your push putters - Nikko, feldberg.
You've got your spin putters - EMac, Rico (disc never gets above the band)
And you've got you spush putters - shusterick, McBeth. Their putts have spin, but not as much as emac or rico, and they do get above the band height wise, but not as much as nikko of feldberg
you can say EVERYONE spin putts since they all rotate just call it different forms. everyone in baseball in golf swing they just have different stances or swings but they all accomplish the same thing.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post
Mr. McBeth- After reading some (obviously not all) of this thread you are one of my new favorite pros. If you ever need somewhere to stay in Austin hit me up.

That was an interesting point you made somewhere in this thread that many pros aren't even old enough to rent a car. It makes me feel old, but also puts the behavior of some people in perspective, and reflects even more positively on the young guys that keep their cool.
yea it's crazy when i look back i've been playing pro for 6 years now. ive seen manyyy new faces
Old 02-16-2013, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLong View Post
how do you deal with bad weather, mainly wet conditions, but also anything adverse that is different from what you normally experience? i had a really bad tournament round earlier this year because of a downpour during the first round, but looking at the scores, it clearly affected me more than the majority of other players (based on ratings). i was also unfamiliar with the course (first time there), so i'm sure that didn't help either.
either be prepared and over do it like umbrella extra socks ect ect ect or go with the tiger woods mind set " You can only get wet once" and just focus on your shot and not how your getting wet

Old 02-16-2013, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Cantow View Post
what will be in your bag leading up to and during the memorial; disc wise and gear wise? also are there any discs or different molds that you are known to add or take away during the year? or does your bag mainly stay the same?

~AC
i cant say whats in it at the current moment since i'm working on stuff that will reveal that but i do mix discs in and out during the offseason to see whats new and working with my game.
Closed Thread