Old 03-26-2013, 01:37 AM
.:2X World Champion Paul McBeth:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyLove View Post
Check out the latest ratings update... turns out the last round at the Memorial was really an 1132!! Time to change all the graphics...

SUPER JOB and glad I was there to see it!
Thank you i heard it was going to go up because the unoffical had the field cut in half
Old 03-26-2013, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac88 View Post
WOW, so here I was thinking that 1126 was the first round rating to break the 1120 barrier, yet lo and behold, he broke the 1130 barrier instead. Way to go Paul
Thank you
Old 03-26-2013, 01:45 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2
Courses Played: 14
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMcBeth View Post
Thanks! I'm glad i putt on some kind of show the putting was good drives were pretty awful at the beginning
I was hoping to win that autographed roc 3 with your signature. Missed by 2 numbers. I was the talk dude that sent my son up there after winning 4 prizes lol
Old 03-26-2013, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk chef View Post
I was hoping to win that autographed roc 3 with your signature. Missed by 2 numbers. I was the talk dude that sent my son up there after winning 4 prizes lol
Damn, I didn't see much of the raffle but i saw who won my Roc3 haha.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:08 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 9
That big save on 16 was awesome and I think was the highlight hole of the tourney. Crazy par save where most would've laid up. Pooper parking it for the bird, Max getting greased on his drive, Bobby having some bad luck. Carlo taking the easy three. What goes through your mind when you step up to putts like that where a miss means a 4-5? Do you take into account that your lead is tremendous and if you miss no big? Or if it was tied would you still run those since your putting is spot on? Would you say confidence is key when stepping up to death putts?
Old 03-26-2013, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugjitsu View Post
That big save on 16 was awesome and I think was the highlight hole of the tourney. Crazy par save where most would've laid up. Pooper parking it for the bird, Max getting greased on his drive, Bobby having some bad luck. Carlo taking the easy three. What goes through your mind when you step up to putts like that where a miss means a 4-5? Do you take into account that your lead is tremendous and if you miss no big? Or if it was tied would you still run those since your putting is spot on? Would you say confidence is key when stepping up to death putts?
that putt was funny I was showing Bobby that it was out of bounds and asked him should i lay up? Bobby said i see nothing but the basket then i just turned around and said why would i lay up i havent missed all day. i made it and Bobby said why would you even think about laying up when you don't miss haha it was a fun sequence of events. I also knew i had a big lead and only had one 4 all tournament on hole 16 BS so I figured i'd try to leave it that way.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:45 PM
Bogey Member

Paul,
What do you look for in a new stock destroyer. With everyone talking about vulcan tops and incosistency I was wondering your thoughts. You say you like stock plastic and I agree. I dont want to shop for expensive rare OOP discs, so is there anything in particular with the latest runs?
Old 03-26-2013, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscJunkee View Post
Paul,
What do you look for in a new stock destroyer. With everyone talking about vulcan tops and incosistency I was wondering your thoughts. You say you like stock plastic and I agree. I dont want to shop for expensive rare OOP discs, so is there anything in particular with the latest runs?
Every disc has a use, I don't buy old discs because I truly don't they are that different. They don't fly further or a line that is drastically different. People just like the feel and the fact that its what people want [supply and demand]
Old 03-26-2013, 09:25 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 41
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMcBeth View Post
I can't say any other course besides water works. that course spanks me everytime!
5 was pretty brutal on you last year. Believe you took a 5 or 6 by the time it was over.

Old 03-26-2013, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astomps View Post
5 was pretty brutal on you last year. Believe you took a 5 or 6 by the time it was over.
i think a 7 i was 4 under through 4 then went back to even
Closed Thread