Old 06-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalhghnss View Post
Hey Paul, not really a question, but I just wanted to say thanks! Not every pro takes the time to respond to me when asking about their disc selection. The fact that you're the world champ, and still take the time to respond really speaks to your awesome character. Anyway, here's the finished product. 2013 Masters Cup Lead Card, Saturday AND Sunday with the you tearing it up. Hope you like the videos man!
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Is anyone else having trouble viewing the last video? Part 2 of the finals? It keeps saying "no stream".
Old 06-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Hey Paul, not really a question, but I just wanted to say thanks! Not every pro takes the time to respond to me when asking about their disc selection. The fact that you're the world champ, and still take the time to respond really speaks to your awesome character. Anyway, here's the finished product. 2013 Masters Cup Lead Card, Saturday AND Sunday with the you tearing it up. Hope you like the videos man!
How hard could that be?

Roc3, Roc3, Roc3, Roc3...Star Max WTF? (Oh it was a Tomahawk), Roc3, Destroyer, Roc3, Roc3...

The man uses Discs with his name on it, just like me, except his name is on the front.

Last edited by DG_Before_Breakfast; 06-11-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:42 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by DG_Before_Breakfast View Post
How hard could that be?

Roc3, Roc3, Roc3, Roc3...Star Max WTF? (Oh it was a Tomahawk), Roc3, Destroyer, Roc3, Roc3...

The man uses Discs with his name on it, just like me, except his name is on the front.
I never said it was hard, just that it was nice of him to take the time to respond. Not all pros do...
Old 06-11-2013, 05:46 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
I never said it was hard, just that it was nice of him to take the time to respond. Not all pros do...
I was just amazed at how many different shots he used his Roc3. You hear "Here is Paul MacBeth ripping his Roc3" a LOT!

Paul seems like a great guy, that takes the time to work with the peeps trying to promote DG. This thread is a testament to that. Go Paul!! And CCDG!
Old 06-11-2013, 06:58 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by DG_Before_Breakfast View Post
I was just amazed at how many different shots he used his Roc3. You hear "Here is Paul MacBeth ripping his Roc3" a LOT!

Paul seems like a great guy, that takes the time to work with the peeps trying to promote DG. This thread is a testament to that. Go Paul!! And CCDG!
Word. It makes me want to buy a Roc3 and a McPro Aviar.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:34 PM
.:3X World Champion Paul McBeth:.

I have been MIA from this site due to the new Spin TV which i am now answering questions over there. So if you have questions its easier to answer them over there from me.

To answer a couple questions the teebird in my bag with the eagle stamp was done when the circle stamp eagle were being stamped at the factory store. the teebirds had no stamps so it was easiest to just put those on over switching over the whole machine.

The Roc3 and McPro aviars are all around great discs, I would never put my name on something i don't throw and believe in.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:39 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 1.7
Courses Played: 16
So now we have to go to Spin TV to get your replies?

Old 06-11-2013, 09:30 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.4
Courses Played: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5QU166Y View Post
If you could have a mold made in a plastic which is not currently in production (like the elusive Glow Champion Rhynos), what would it be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMcBeth View Post
Top 3 would be
1) P&A in KC plastic
2)Roc3 in KC plastic
3) Champion Gazelle
Had to to dog for this one Eco, but what a great post! ESP the gazelle part!

If you search the threAd Paul talks about throwing star gazelles
Old 06-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.6
Courses Played: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucero 1 View Post

http://thespintv.com/category/ask-us/paul-mcbeth/ - Say that this isn't goodbye, but just a new start. Say we go over to SpinTV and support Paul over there! Guy has answered everything that we have thrown at him numerous times. BTW the Roc3 is the best disc ever made IMHO, and glad it's got his name on it.

Old 06-12-2013, 01:54 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucero 1 View Post

He has managed to accrue over 1200 posts here primarily answering our questions. I'd say that's pretty awesome.
Closed Thread