Old 06-12-2013, 11:04 AM
*I whine a lot*

Courses Played: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMcBeth View Post
I have been MIA from this site due to the new Spin TV which i am now answering questions over there. So if you have questions its easier to answer them over there from me.

To answer a couple questions the teebird in my bag with the eagle stamp was done when the circle stamp eagle were being stamped at the factory store. the teebirds had no stamps so it was easiest to just put those on over switching over the whole machine.

The Roc3 and McPro aviars are all around great discs, I would never put my name on something i don't throw and believe in.
Some of us only get to do this stuff when we work and watching videos at work is not possible.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:07 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 1.8
Courses Played: 16
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmo View Post
Some of us only get to do this stuff when we work and watching videos at work is not possible.
They aren't videos. It's just a Q&A page.

I checked it out, but it's not in a thread form. I don't know....I just like this style of thing better, where other people can jump in and comment.

Spin TV is probably throwing Paul a few bucks though, so good for him!
Old 06-12-2013, 11:09 AM
Par Member

I'm sure the "mandate" for SpinTV exclusivity comes directly from Innova.

I really wish we could keep this going here because I like the idea of an actual thread with questions that lead to (hopefully meaningful) discussions.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:32 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 1
If Paul wants to, he'll probably pop in here more often in the off-season.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:15 PM
Suffers from Delusions of Grandeur

Years Playing: 13.2
Courses Played: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscJunkie View Post
I have been told that not all pros want everyone to know what they're throwing, so they like those mis-stamps.
i have a few buddies who HATE when people are constantly asking them what they are throwing. So they wiped their production stamped discs clean and just say "that's my <insert color> disc" or if its tye-dye "thats my <insert image> disc". pisses the person off and circumnavigates the question. the worst part is how rude people are about it.
i had a guy ask non-stop while i was standing on the tee what another guy in our group what he threw. the entire group was like "dude he is on the tee shut up" he would not relent. so I stopped, and said "answer the rude bastards question so i can throw in peace please." there was more to this kids BS than that, someone i never want to play a round with again.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:41 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.7
Courses Played: 8
The funny thing is paul has only answered a few questions over there. I check spin daily, good content for all of us Innova fans. The last question he answered was back on May 23rd...??? I know he is a busy guy but he should be able to answer a few questions now and then.

Last edited by discguy42; 06-13-2013 at 10:46 AM.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:52 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.7
Courses Played: 8
I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful to Paul in any way with my post above. I enjoy reading his thread here and seeing his videos on Spin TV.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:24 AM
Par Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by discguy42 View Post
I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful to Paul in any way with my post above. I enjoy reading his thread here and seeing his videos on Spin TV.
I don't think anybody here means to disrespect Paul. I just think its a bit sad if he decides to not participate here anymore because of the different format this provides vs. SpinTV's Q&A section. I like the discussions that spawn off of his (and MJ's) answers in their respecitve threads.

I'm sure his schedule is pretty filled right now so hopefully he'll come back if/when he gets a bit more free time.
Old 06-13-2013, 01:29 PM
Birdie Member

His willingness to leave this forum probably started when a 7th degree black belt in trolling asked, "How did Will's nuts taste?" This is a website for fan boy's and DG addicts (and trolls). We were lucky to have him as long as we did.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:07 PM
Par Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by costoid View Post
His willingness to leave this forum probably started when a 7th degree black belt in trolling asked, "How did Will's nuts taste?" This is a website for fan boy's and DG addicts (and trolls). We were lucky to have him as long as we did.
That is 'white belt' trolling. I can't imagine something so obvious could rile ANYBODY up, let alone one of the best players on the planet earth.
Closed Thread