#591  
Old 01-01-2013, 09:28 AM
Menacewarf's Avatar
Menacewarf Menacewarf is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Maine
Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 60
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,710
Have you tossed any of the Prodigy drivers?
  #592  
Old 01-01-2013, 09:56 AM
atomicted atomicted is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New Bern,NC
Years Playing: 3
Courses Played: 21
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 48
I was amazed how many players went with prodigy. I was glad you stayed with Innova, my son and I will be rooting for you a little louder this year.
My girl and I followed you at Renny and agreed about your great sportsmanship. We also got a kick out of your in the bag video with Rico, the guy throwing behind u at around minute 7. I know it's not nice to laugh at people, but that was funny.
Have a great year!!!
  #593  
Old 01-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Clarkey's Avatar
Clarkey Clarkey is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Years Playing: 15.9
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 331
Just read every page start to finish. Best dg read to date, so thanks for doing this!

I live in Canada (near Toronto), dg is getting VERY popular around here. We have a small 9 hole course in my town. League nights are basically at max capacity. We have lots of land and plenty of disc golfers to get the work done. What would you say is the most important thing when trying to get a new course put into the ground? We're at the point where it's not safe as there's too many players on a small 9'r.

I'm just not sure where to start to get things rolling...thanks for any guidance.
  #594  
Old 01-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Rol6566's Avatar
Rol6566 Rol6566 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Butler PA
Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 20
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,345
If you have a signature disc, do you get royalties for everyone sold?
  #595  
Old 01-01-2013, 11:17 AM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is offline
.:2X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menacewarf View Post
Have you tossed any of the Prodigy drivers?
i'm not going to answer any prodigy questions thats for them to answer. Sorry
  #596  
Old 01-01-2013, 11:18 AM
Menacewarf's Avatar
Menacewarf Menacewarf is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Maine
Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 60
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,710
fair enough
  #597  
Old 01-01-2013, 11:20 AM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is offline
.:2X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicted View Post
I was amazed how many players went with prodigy. I was glad you stayed with Innova, my son and I will be rooting for you a little louder this year.
My girl and I followed you at Renny and agreed about your great sportsmanship. We also got a kick out of your in the bag video with Rico, the guy throwing behind u at around minute 7. I know it's not nice to laugh at people, but that was funny.
Have a great year!!!
Thank you I strive to stay true to myself and know that the imagne I put out reflects my game.
  #598  
Old 01-01-2013, 11:22 AM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is offline
.:2X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkey View Post
Just read every page start to finish. Best dg read to date, so thanks for doing this!

I live in Canada (near Toronto), dg is getting VERY popular around here. We have a small 9 hole course in my town. League nights are basically at max capacity. We have lots of land and plenty of disc golfers to get the work done. What would you say is the most important thing when trying to get a new course put into the ground? We're at the point where it's not safe as there's too many players on a small 9'r.

I'm just not sure where to start to get things rolling...thanks for any guidance.
I'm yet to put in a course but I'm sure some kind of petition would work great such as showing the growth and proving its a positive for the community and how its a out growing the course.
  #599  
Old 01-01-2013, 11:22 AM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is offline
.:2X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rol6566 View Post
If you have a signature disc, do you get royalties for everyone sold?
Thats what I hear.
 
  

  #600  
Old 01-01-2013, 11:24 AM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is offline
.:2X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menacewarf View Post
fair enough
it's surprising that the players haven't answered those questions already since out did come out at midnight ish
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.