Old 01-07-2013, 12:06 PM
.:Hall of Fame Member:.

Years Playing: 25.5
Courses Played: 586
Throwing Style: RHBH
18. Tentatively: Blue 1 thru 3, 4T to 6B, 8T to 9B, 10, 14, 15, 16, Red 8, 9, 10T to 11B (route would be cleared), 13 thru 18. Kenny might be "disappointed" with no Iron Leaf hole.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.4
Courses Played: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgkdisc View Post
18. Tentatively: Blue 1 thru 3, 4T to 6B, 8T to 9B, 10, 14, 15, 16, Red 8, 9, 10T to 11B (route would be cleared), 13 thru 18. Kenny might be "disappointed" with no Iron Leaf hole.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:08 PM

Years Playing: 9.2
Courses Played: 43
would you like to see more discs run in 12x kc plastic?
Old 01-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 3.4
Courses Played: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
Paul, thanks for doing this, I actually think this sorta interaction with pros is what the game really needs most of all. If every up-and-comer was able to have a discussion with someone at the top, I think it would be a great way to get people from getting to that discouraged beginner phase.

Anyway, I have a question that's not really a question, it's a request. You have old driving videos that I've seen a bit with the slo-mo, the one you just posted in that technique thread. Any way you could one day make a few videos just focused on your driving/putting technique? You're one of the purest drivers out there, and are far as accurate spin putters go you're right there on top, I know it would be appreciated if sometime over the next month or two just made a video clip or two of you driving/putting.
Here is Paul crushing a drive on 18 at Parma DGC in Rochester NY. Thick weeds/prickers/trees all to the right side, basket dead straight. He went up and over the weeds and faded out to dead center of fairway, left with a 40ish foot putt for birdie. Apologies for the vertical format.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:28 PM
.:3X World Champion Paul McBeth:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkeyPuck View Post
Yeah, I've heard certain pros don't like some of our courses. Wondering what you think.
My favorite was moraine the rest need a lot of work.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrumphkin View Post
Hey Paul, just wondering how the season was for you after worlds -- you were pretty much untouchable at worlds, then at vibram and usdgc, you were not quite as hot (though obviously you were still playing insanely good compared to the rest of us, hehe). Were you a bit drained mentally or physically after worlds? Or did the later events just not suit your game quite as much? How do you like the maple hill course for your game? Thanks alot!
I believe I was still top 5 not top 3 at my remaining events... I know usdgc I finished 7th. I really tried to keep consitent through out the year and I believe thats why I won worlds because I was prepared for a 7 round event. After that everything was only 4 rounds or less so I was still in the hunt for most of the tournaments. 2013 i'm more dedicated to winnibg then 2012
Old 01-07-2013, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankyjahnke View Post
Do u think safari holes are more difficult than natural longer holes in general?
Thats not really a question. Safari holes are multiple holes put in one so natural long holes could still be tougher and longer.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:41 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.3
Courses Played: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMcBeth View Post
My favorite was moraine the rest need a lot of work.
What did you not like about Deer Lakes? It has been a few years since I've played in Pittsburgh But I remember enjoying Deer Lakes even more so than Moraine.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:33 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 23
Paul thanks a lot for taking your time to answer questions in this thread. I finally got through all of this thread and it's been amazing. You definitely have gained a new fan in me. Wish you all the best in 2013 and forward.

I know you mentioned you like rap. My question is, who's your top 5 all time? Top 5 right now?

Old 01-07-2013, 08:23 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 17
Paul
I hope you reconsider the McBeth sig RC3.
It seems like a good disc to have your name on from several standpoints. But I can also understand that it was not part of your bag (or anyone's, for that matter) so it would be tough to blindly endorse/sign off on it.
Can you explain or clarify the RC3 Sig "issues" or clarify future PMB RC3 possibilities?

Also...thanks for responding on this thread. Good reading and info.

Good luck in 2013
Closed Thread