Old 01-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 10.5
Courses Played: 18
Speaking of tournaments: You earned your spot to play in the National Players Challenge Championships here in Russellville, Arkansas May 25-26 from the Minnesota Majestic and Brittany won hers by playing the Mango Classic in Florida. Registration is up and ends May 1, 2013.......What are your chances of making this trip? Its two weeks before the KC Open which is 5 1/2 hours north of Russellville, AR. Plus looks like some great players and great payout is coming back again this year! www.npctour.com for registration.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:45 PM
.:3X World Champion Paul McBeth:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaSlug46637 View Post
I've noticed you wearing the super tight fit under armour. Is that just a leftover comfort thing from baseball or do you feel like it gives you a competitive advantage. I'm undecided as to how I feel about it from my experience.
I used to wear them in baseball if you ever see me or pictures you can see the scaring and damage on the bottom of my forearms. It really just transfered over to disc golf as a warmth factor.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Weekend View Post
Looking back on them, how many were bad luck?
Most OB are bad shots I dont think any of them were bad luck..... I know my final hole 18 at fountain hills I tried to intentionally throw OB by the basket so I had a easy lay up 4 but got.lucky and it stayed in bounds.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankyjahnke View Post
well dam i missed the mcavairs because of work. dam night shift job
Keep up on the innova pro shop i want to.do more stuff.like that so everyone needs to keep an eye out.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:52 PM

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 11
Throwing Style: RHBH
Congrats on the world title!

I see you are located in Huntington Beach. My sister just recently moved there for a job opportunity. I will probably visit her a few times through out the year. What are your recommendations on courses I should try while in the area? Thanks...
Old 01-11-2013, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discgolferinsweden View Post
Hi Paul!
I've heard you talking about the Krait..vad do you like about it over the wraith or Destroyer?
Maybe it's something for me?...need something i can put up to 410-430 pretty easy...today i can put a teebird to 390 pretty easy
I wouldnt say I like it more than my destroyer it has a nice place between my destroyers amd teebirds.... It has the glide that can make it go just as far as my destroyers but has a straighter flight and will not flip and roll for me.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPCTour View Post
Speaking of tournaments: You earned your spot to play in the National Players Challenge Championships here in Russellville, Arkansas May 25-26 from the Minnesota Majestic and Brittany won hers by playing the Mango Classic in Florida. Registration is up and ends May 1, 2013.......What are your chances of making this trip? Its two weeks before the KC Open which is 5 1/2 hours north of Russellville, AR. Plus looks like some great players and great payout is coming back again this year! www.npctour.com for registration.
Honestly I don't think ill be heading there this year I heard some bad feedback about your "$10,000" purse.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.6
Courses Played: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMcBeth View Post
Honestly I don't think ill be heading there this year I heard some bad feedback about your "$10,000" purse.
Drug money??
Old 01-11-2013, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Tone View Post
Congrats on the world title!

I see you are located in Huntington Beach. My sister just recently moved there for a job opportunity. I will probably visit her a few times through out the year. What are your recommendations on courses I should try while in the area? Thanks...
There is one in Huntington Beach as Central Park. There are 2 courses in La Mirada a state park has one called Prado and the newest one is Goat Hill in Oceanside on a golf course... Those are all within and hour... Oh and wrightwood is a great mountain course but its only open in the summer

Old 01-11-2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisher Streets View Post
Drug money??
Noooo players just didnt say they had a good time.... I'm not bashing his event it will just take some convincing.
Closed Thread