Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 57
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartman View Post
3rd ace in the last 2 weeks!!!

Hole 6, McCurry Park (Fayetteville, GA)

D2, RHBH on a huuuuuge skip (hit about at the light post, maybe a little more right)

~$404

Best part is I called the hole and disc 5 days ago!

The pic is from the comments on my Condor ace last Tuesday

Old 05-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 85
Throwing Style: RHFH
Veterans Park in Lexington - #5 (left Placement) at Doubles today with a Whippet.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:03 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartman View Post
Best part is I called the hole and disc 5 days ago!

The pic is from the comments on my Condor ace last Tuesday

dude.nice.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRATC View Post
dude.nice.
Only way it could've been better is if you were on my card
Old 05-14-2013, 05:47 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.6
Courses Played: 27
I think he cheated
Old 05-14-2013, 07:14 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 163
Hit my first ace at my home course after over a hundred rounds there. The weird thing is I hit the second longest hole on the course!
It's the longest ace I've witnessed at 320', with a Tern, in windy conditions. I sought a witness, but only saw one guy walking up the other way, so I shrugged, sharpied my disc, and played on.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:17 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6
Courses Played: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by sisyphus View Post
Hit my first ace at my home course after over a hundred rounds there. The weird thing is I hit the second longest hole on the course!
It's the longest ace I've witnessed at 320', with a Tern, in windy conditions. I sought a witness, but only saw one guy walking up the other way, so I shrugged, sharpied my disc, and played on.
Tern it up!
Old 05-14-2013, 08:17 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 26.5
Courses Played: 1180
Throwing Style: LHBH
Send a message via Yahoo to danhyzer
I was blessed with an ACE when playing Carly's Playground this past Sunday (Mother's Day), on # 3, pink tee to pink basket, 165' using a pink kite. My friend, Fleetwood was playing with me and gave up his 5 dollar bill to me with a big AH yEAH. The weather was so nasty that white caps could be seen for as long as the eye traveled out on Traverse Bay that morning, blustery weahter conditions didn't improve as we got to the mountain and the winds we're gusting up to 40 mph at times up there at Mt. Holiday. But Oh what a great day it was.

Later that day after playing Carly's Playground we went over to play the "Backyard" course of Todd Lewis (Carly's Dad). I introduced myself as Todd was prepping the Backyard course for the new "PINK" Innova baskets. And after talking with Todd and helping him place 10 or so cement full buckets that also had the pole that the new "PINK" basket was to be placed over, Todd and I coaxed my friend Fleetwood out of the car (as he was worn completely out from the hiking & playing @ Mt. Holiday and was studying the way we we're going to transverse our way to Ann Arbor from Traverse City) and helped install the very 1st new "PINK" basket @ the backyard course.

So this day was just so special to me (As this was my first Mother's Day without my Mom as she had passed and went to heaven in April of this year). And I knew everything was GREAT when the "SUN" finally came out right when Todd, Fleetwood and I we're installing the very 1st "PINK" basket at the backyard course. Yoda, Carly's dog was nearby and was feeling all the "love wins" feeling that surrounded us all at that moment and to me all the while we we're in Traverse City. We all felt the "LOVE WINS" LOVE from Carly and my Mom and everyone else that the heavens shined on us at that moment.

I Thank you Traverse City, I'll never forget you and I will never forget playing Carly's Playground and installing the 1st basket @ the backyard course nor will I forget the love that Kathy gave us the night before @ the Mackinaw Brewery. Singing, rejoicing, and remembering our Mother's at closing time with shots of Vanilla Stollie (Vodka) & Stout beer. Long live the "LOVE WINS" spirit that Traverse City brought unto us this Mother's Day. and I LOVE you Traverse City------------------- -+

nor will I forget the great service Pauly gave us @ North Peak micro brewery. and I loved the surf and turf (walleye/ filet Mignon) with a Irish Stout :P

Last edited by danhyzer; 05-14-2013 at 08:19 PM. Reason: added something
Old 05-14-2013, 08:47 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 4.1
Courses Played: 136
Send a message via AIM to New013
After a handful of metal hits I finally got my proto mako to stay in. Got 8 at UNC.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:52 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6
Courses Played: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by New013 View Post
After a handful of metal hits I finally got my proto mako to stay in. Got 8 at UNC.
Witness!
Closed Thread