Old 01-07-2013, 07:15 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHBH
Got me one at Eldo on New Year's day. Hyzer flipped between the mando and another tree on the right side. It flipped straight almost half way, glided, turned and banged chains. It was like in slo-mo. Lost sight of it for a sec and when I went to the other side of the tree, just saw the basket then my Teebird dropping in.

Played at an Ace Race 4 days later and couldn't hit metal to save my life. Go figure. :/
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 21
Just got one earlier today after playing a safari round. Decided to finish up with the actual ninth (last) hole. 165' using my friend's 157 gram Magic, just kind of messing around. Hyzer flip and it just started floating at the basket. Wasn't even paying attention. Heard metal and my friend was laughing his ass off in the snow. Looked and it was just sitting there. Still didn't find the Striker I lost under the snow there last week though . I want it back.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:56 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 2.4
Courses Played: 10
Nailed hole 1 at Dandridge Elementary DGC yesterday with my ssss wizard. That makes 2 in my short career. Not a bad way to start off 2013!
Old 01-09-2013, 12:56 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.3
Courses Played: 69
Aced #2 at Santa Anita in Sacramento today! It's a short course and we were playing only putters - 130', but I'll take it. I've only played the course twice and I have two aces there. Made my day!
Old 01-13-2013, 03:50 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 84
Hit #1 at Ferrum College on Thursday, 10 January. I had thrown several practice throws from the long tees to get my arm warmed up. I had intended to throw beat R-Pro Rhyno for #1, but grabbed the Meteor instead. Threw a great line... Crash. Woo hoo! Too bad I threw the rest of the round super-crappily.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:13 PM

Courses Played: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingtastic View Post
Nailed hole 1 at Dandridge Elementary DGC yesterday with my ssss wizard. That makes 2 in my short career. Not a bad way to start off 2013!
Dude I almost got one there as well yesterday. Was about 4 feet short.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:32 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 214
aced hole 2 at Lake Park today. my second ace and it was with the same disc, an X buzzz.

kind of anticlimactic because i was accidentally throwing on a group. playing alone and had my headphones on so i wasn't hearing their putts. i thought i saw a bunch of heads over the hill on the next box so i went ahead and teed off. great looking drive but then i heard someone yell "we're still putting!". i felt terrible, waited for them to putt out, then came over the hill. i started apologizing and they were all laughing. the guy says "wanna know where your disc was? in the chains!" i thought he was joking. he said he was about to putt and all of a sudden this disc just flies out of nowhere and lands in the chains.

so i had 5 witnesses to sign my disc. running out of space on this thing!
Old 01-14-2013, 10:26 AM
*Legalize It*

Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 38
got my first ace of 2013 over the weekend.. kinda cool BirdmanCR brought me a seaosned pro-d challenger to try out.. first ever toss with it.. ching

#16.. Century Park, Greer SC (basket to tee)

Old 01-14-2013, 10:46 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 85
Throwing Style: RHFH
Got my first of 2013 last Sunday(Jan 6th) in my first round of the year (Weekly Doubles). Hole #3 at Veterans Park(Lexington), decided to throw a FH S-turn down the right side(BH route) and got my first ace on this hole. Never thrown that line before - Have gotten metal many times throwing the regular FH route.

Old 01-14-2013, 11:01 AM

Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 107
Got me another 2013 ace!!! It was at Moser Park, #12 from the short tee. Think its only 130ft but this one was a left-handed shot. Count it!
Closed Thread