Old 12-04-2013, 11:56 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMode208 View Post
So I bought a DX Condor on a whim about 2 weeks ago just figured I would mess around with it, and have it as a warm up disc. Well I threw it a couple times and loved the straight glide.

So during a tournament this weekend, I hit my very first ace with it, a 216 ft hole, 5 ft uphill elevation change, 205 ft dried up water carry.

Threw it just nice an straight, watched it have very minimal fade and SLAMMED hard, right in the middle of the chains, I was shocked it actually dropped and stayed.
I got to sign that condor! Congrats again!
Old 12-05-2013, 03:35 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 10.6
Courses Played: 6
Throwing Style: RHFH
It is crazy that it is December already. All that means is I have less than a month to get an ace to post in here lol
Old 12-06-2013, 01:38 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 21
Throwing Style: RHBH
Third ace of the year at Southern Oaks Park here in College Station, Texas. It's was hole #5 with a month old Eclipse Ion. I'm ions for life after a month with them.

I have been trying to get an ace at this course (which is locally called SOaP) for a while now because I'm moving to Grapeland next week. God blessed this rainy,freezing dreary day throw!
Old 12-06-2013, 06:47 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 79
hit hole 12 again at land of memories in mankato mn. that little 150 foot shot caused me to ink up quite a few discs by now. i was messing around with a buzz all day and i decided to throw a buzz with a flick on an anny and watch it fade back at the basket. you know cuz its a short hole and sometimes fun to mess around with different shots, and much to my dismay i hit dead center of the basket on the fade back for an ace. its still fun to hit an ace but the longest ace ive gotten has been a little less than 275 ft. i wanna hit a long one
Old 12-10-2013, 01:26 PM
Thread_Killer :::crickets:::

Years Playing: 12.6
Courses Played: 21
Got #16 at Tyler State Park the other day with a Buzzz

(basket is in the shade straight ahead)
Old 12-10-2013, 01:44 PM
*#!SuiCiDe AnKLeS*$$

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 89
I hate that it's December and there's a decent chance I won't be able to add an ace to this thread.
Old 12-13-2013, 04:29 PM

Years Playing: 2.4
Courses Played: 9
Throwing Style: RHFH
First Acer ever...

I hit my first ace yesterday at Shepherd Rec in Chattanooga on the 6th hole. Probably the last hole I thought I'd ever whack with one, but low and behold she was meant to be my first!

Shepherd Rec is a wooded course and on 6, the basket isn't viewable from the tee box. There is a tight mando dogleg left about 30 ft from the box with a slight downhill fairway run to the basket at a distance of 230'. With a couple of trees in the fairway, its a tricky shot just making a long fairway lie.

I threw a pink Avenger SS (pink...yep) and that thing felt great leaving the hand. As my anhyzer turned the corner, my last view as it went beyond the bend of trees was a straightening blur of screaming goodness. A buddy of mine located at the top of the fairway run gave me a play-by-play with an "oh", then another "OH", and then from the heavens came the sound of cracking chains! I figured that with the speed at which that thing was moving, the chains and basket wouldn't be able to contain it. But on that day, 12/12/13...At that moment, a brisk 34 degree with the sun at 12 o'clock high...Basket #6, at Shepherd Recreational Center DGC in Chattanooga, was made of gold!

And as I pulled my spear from the gut of basket 6...I said...Its Great to be an Auburn Tiger!
WDE
Old 12-13-2013, 05:14 PM
*#!SuiCiDe AnKLeS*$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardoggy View Post
I hate that it's December and there's a decent chance I won't be able to add an ace to this thread.
I take this last comment back. I hit my very first in-round ace today (several practice and two in the AR this year) at the Quarry, hole 2. Short (207', I think)...splashed it bottom of the chains with an SSS Wizard. Beautiful.
Old 12-13-2013, 05:54 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 166
Congrats Stardoggy!

My first really satisfying ace was with an orange champ tern. Hope your red sparkle tern (packaged for shipment) brings you one too!

Old 12-13-2013, 06:00 PM
*#!SuiCiDe AnKLeS*$$

That would be killer. I really can't wait to throw that Tern...I've heard so many good things about it being easy distance.
Closed Thread