Old 12-22-2013, 08:33 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.5
Courses Played: 42
Throwing Style: RHBH
Went out and played a new local course today. First time I have been able to play in a while, and boy am I rusty. My distance was crap, but on hole # 10 at Scott City Park, I hyzer flipped my Underworld on a short, but very tight tunnel shot with an up slope of about 6 feet and bounced it off of the pole. I don't know the distance, the signs aren't up yet, I'm guessing about 175 feet. Close, but no cigar. However, it did boost my confidence and made me focus more on my short game.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2013, 11:02 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 176
New Course, New State, road trip en route. Thought about NOT playing the hole because I didn't want to have to fish the disc out of a cold creek.

Then figured 'what the heck', and fired my Buzzz into the chains for the ace. I described it in my review.
Old 12-27-2013, 01:52 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 18.6
Courses Played: 102
Hole 5, N.A.D. Park, last sunday. Weekly dubs, I drew the cali and hit the ace on my 2nd drive. Won the $170 ace pot. It was one of those drives that just looked good all the way to the basket.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:38 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.5
Courses Played: 62
Got my very first Ace yesterday. Oak Meadow Park in Cypress TX Hole #13. 264' blind dogleg left. Turned the corner, hit the ground and skipped up smashing chains. It was awesome.
Old 12-29-2013, 01:00 PM
Sweetest Throws on Earth

Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 84
Finally made it to the 20 ace mark for 2013. Went out yesterday for what may be my last round of the year and had a terrible first round. Then on the second round, I drilled a downhill corridor with a neutron ion. As soon as it left my hand I knew it was in. Never turned, never faded, just a laser. Had another that hit the top of the cage, about 1/4" from going in and another chain out that round, so it just all came together. I don't suppose I'll ever get 20 aces in 1 year again, so it was a really fun milestone.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:02 AM

My first and only ace was this year. It was the day after the Discraft Ace Race and I was using one of my two Ace Race discs. Oddly enough I hit two baskets in the Ace Race and won a sweet hat.

After hitting baskets and chains well over a dozen times I finally got one this year.

Old 12-31-2013, 04:37 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 40
Last ace of the year for me. #14 at Springvale South. 255 uphill behind a little conifer. I heard a lot of chains but I couldn't see the basket. When I got up the hill my Aftershock was smiling up at me from within the basket.
Closed Thread