Old 01-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.6
Throwing Style: RHBH
BIgNiks Video Update : 03/04/2012

I Finally Got around to Shooting a round with my New Gorillapod Tripod For my Camera .. Haven't Videotaped myself Disc golfing In a lil over a year, almost 2 years ..
Alot has changed .. some has not .

Warning This Is My Very Boring First Edit!
I will be adding more music effect & transitions at a later time.

Here is a Full round of 18 Holes at My local course .. Goldenrod Disc Golf Course

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

And here is My old Video from 2010

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:15 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8
Courses Played: 106
You are fairly smooth and consistent, but you are planting still too open and not getting your hips through the shot(your rear hip actually reverses direction). The pushing from your rear heel kills hip rotation, stay off the heel and push the rear hip through from the instep of the foot. You can also rotate your hips and shoulders back further.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 14.3
Courses Played: 185
Also you are turning on your toes quite a bit.....step out away from you with your right plant foot at about a 30degree angle. reach with your toes then slam that right heel into the ground and stay behind it. You are lunging too far forward at the end which is why you are on your toes at the end a lot.......you have much improved from that earlier video though. On the older video you plant with your right foot pointed almost straight at the target which opens your hips up completely. I bet you throw farther now!

Last edited by BionicRib; 01-07-2013 at 08:32 PM.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:07 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.6
i do agree with allot of what both of you are saying and i appreciate the input ..
some of the faults are not helped by the fact im in full sized boots
BUt i will deff work on hip rotation .. and always working toward planting with my heal as i understand this is "proper" forum ...
.. cant wait to do a follow up video .. as i have lost over 70 Pounds sense this last video .. and deff eager to see the changes in my game :0

Making the leap from am2 to am1 this year aswell ... gonna be tough ...lol
u can check my PDGA link to check out some of my past tourneys this last year ...
i have 5 - 1st place sanctioned wins in 2012

Last edited by BIgNik; 01-08-2013 at 09:12 AM.