Disc Golf Store
Old 05-14-2013, 11:42 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.7
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
I can't believe you didn't get tracking today. I might have a "special" circumstance, but I didn't expect or ask to jump in line (even with you offering to let me). It makes me wonder if a mistake was made.

I'll snap some pics of the side pockets. I carry 32oz Nalgenes so this is something I'm curious about as well (still expecting to carry them inside the main compartment). I'm also planning on getting shots of the frame and any pockets that haven't already been highlighted by someone else.
It's all good, I'm not going anywhere this weekend. I'd probably feel bad if I got mine and you didn't.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:49 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 35
Throwing Style: RHBH
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:53 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0atz View Post
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Never Ending Delays...
Old 05-14-2013, 11:54 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.7
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: LHBH
Where did they post this one?

Hoping they toss in some free schwag for the delay.

Being an early adopter certainly has its downside sometimes, but the bag still looks like a winner.

Last edited by onemilemore; 05-14-2013 at 11:56 PM.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:55 PM
Double Eagle Member

Meh, it happens. I expected delays going into this. Not surprised and I don't really care though, I will get it when I get it. Sitting around waiting for it all the time just makes it seem longer.

Whoever does get one first though, I am curious to know how many discs you can fit in the main compartment legitimately and without being cramped. I haven't seen a good pic of this yet anywhere. I'm in the 300+ order number range so I don't expect it anytime soon.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:02 AM
Salient Disc Test Team

Years Playing: 9.7
Courses Played: 102
Throwing Style: LHFH
Quote:
Meh, it happens. I expected delays going into this. Not surprised and I don't really care though, I will get it when I get it. Sitting around waiting for it all the time just makes it seem longer.

Whoever does get one first though, I am curious to know how many discs you can fit in the main compartment legitimately and without being cramped. I haven't seen a good pic of this yet anywhere. I'm in the 300+ order number range so I don't expect it anytime soon.
I'm planning to pack it full (thinking 30+ with nothing else), pack it like what I would normally carry (15 max), and pack it with a tourney setup (20-25 plus accessories).
Old 05-15-2013, 08:15 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 20
Old 05-15-2013, 01:01 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
I'm planning to pack it full (thinking 30+ with nothing else), pack it like what I would normally carry (15 max), and pack it with a tourney setup (20-25 plus accessories).
Nice. I am interested to see how it works out. Really, If I could fit 4 mids and 15 drivers in the main compartment I would be super happy.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:03 PM
Salient Disc Test Team

Years Playing: 9.7
Courses Played: 102
Throwing Style: LHFH
Quote:
Nice. I am interested to see how it works out. Really, If I could fit 4 mids and 15 drivers in the main compartment I would be super happy.
You could probably fit almost all of that vertically. If anything, drivers in the sleeves and mids on the outside pockets.

Old 05-15-2013, 01:12 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
You could probably fit almost all of that vertically. If anything, drivers in the sleeves and mids on the outside pockets.
Would be nice, I really want to avoid putting anything outside of the main compartment besides putters if I can.

Do you have any idea how many of the vertical pockets are still usable while you have the bottom of the bag full of discs?