Old 05-15-2013, 02:16 PM
Salient Disc Test Team

Years Playing: 9.8
Courses Played: 103
Throwing Style: LHFH
That is something I don't know. It looks like there are five sleeves. In Sarah's video, she filled three and put discs some in the bottom. I doubt it's tight enough in the bottom in that scenario that you couldn't at least put one disc in each of the two sleeves, but that's pure speculation. Hopefully I'll be able to answer that question tomorrow.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2013, 02:20 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.6
Courses Played: 35
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
That is something I don't know. It looks like there are five sleeves. In Sarah's video, she filled three and put discs some in the bottom. I doubt it's tight enough in the bottom in that scenario that you couldn't at least put one disc in each of the two sleeves, but that's pure speculation. Hopefully I'll be able to answer that question tomorrow.
Cool. I will be awaiting your first impressions!
Old 05-15-2013, 07:44 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 12
This is getting pretty ridiculous. Either they are holding out on releasing info until the last minute, or they are getting ran around by their sewers. (If that even is the real problem) There is no way he "didn't know" the bags weren't coming until 9 last night.

Would he not get some sort of delivery confirmation, or a phone call, letting him know his large shipment is coming in? (The "It's 8:52 PM" comment was obviously staged to seem very specific)

Is tbirds bag the only one that shipped out? Why would they only have one non-faulty bag? The video made it sound like they didn't have any bags in their possession. Just seems odd, and not "as transparent as possible."

Not that it really matters I have to wait yet another week for a bag, I just don't like being given the runaround.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:47 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Strat View Post
This is getting pretty ridiculous. Either they are holding out on releasing info until the last minute, or they are getting ran around by their sewers. (If that even is the real problem) There is no way he "didn't know" the bags weren't coming until 9 last night. Would he not get some sort of delivery confirmation, or a phone call, letting him know his large shipment is coming in?

Is tbirds bag the only one that shipped out? Why would they only have one non-faulty bag? The video made it sound like they didn't have any bags in their possession. Just seems odd, and not "as transparent as possible."

Not that it really matters I have to wait yet another week for a bag, I just don't like being given the runaround.
Doubt he knew before, he would have no reason to wait until the day of to say something...what would be the benefit of him doing that?
Old 05-15-2013, 07:51 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.8
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: LHBH
I just hope he finds some new people to contract with in the future, or else they won't be able to make it in this market.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:57 PM
Double Eagle Member

I am pretty sure this is a common thing that goes on behind the scenes. The only reason it's affecting us is because it's a Pre-Order scenario where the bags aren't already in stock before being purchased (like 99.9% of the products we are used to buying). Most products aren't available or on a shelf until they have already gone through this process. This is why I am not surprised going into any preorder, especially with a small business.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:21 PM
Par Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0atz View Post
Doubt he knew before, he would have no reason to wait until the day of to say something...what would be the benefit of him doing that?
I agree, he would have no reason too. But for some reason it seems like he has, multiple times. I said the same thing about the first delays. Why wait until the very last minute to say something? Speculation, of course.

I mean, good thing he told us at 8:52 instead of 8:58. I'm sure he got a phone call and then 20 seconds later was like "man I better make a youtube video that states the exact minute I received this information"......
Old 05-15-2013, 11:25 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.8
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: LHBH
I think it's easy - and understandable - to get frustrated with the delays. That said, we kind of have ourselves to blame for being pre-order guinea pigs. The same thing happened with people who pre-ordered Grips...and Flaks...and probably the next bag. It comes with the territory, unfortunately.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:31 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.6
Courses Played: 53
Gotta love preordering

Old 05-15-2013, 11:33 PM
Par Member

No, I totally agree. I expected delays, and have no real problem waiting for it to come. Just the way it has been handled does not sit particularly well with me.