#481  
Old 05-20-2013, 10:03 AM
asymes83 asymes83 is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Clarksville, TN
Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 344
So, in general this bag tips over on most occasions. You are having to place it a certain way for it to not fall over?
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #482  
Old 05-20-2013, 10:46 AM
adevuyst adevuyst is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Warwick, NY
Courses Played: 9
Posts: 57
This thing looks a little goofy, that front putter pocket is hanging off the bag like it's an afterthought...kind of wondering how many people are going to be losing putters on the course with that thing. I like seeing the innovation though, competition among bag manufacturers will give us some great bags in a few years.
Reply With Quote
  #483  
Old 05-20-2013, 11:31 AM
onemilemore's Avatar
onemilemore onemilemore is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: San Marcos, CA
Years Playing: 3.8
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 4,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by asymes83 View Post
So, in general this bag tips over on most occasions. You are having to place it a certain way for it to not fall over?
I'm pretty sure he was just talking about it tipping on hills. A lot of bags need to be oriented a certain way to not fall on a hillside.
Reply With Quote
  #484  
Old 05-20-2013, 12:41 PM
Dana Dana is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ottawa, IL
Years Playing: 12.5
Courses Played: 222
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemilemore View Post
I'm pretty sure he was just talking about it tipping on hills. A lot of bags need to be oriented a certain way to not fall on a hillside.
Haha, good luck finding a backpack bag that doesn't tip on a hill. Heck, my Revo bag tipped everytime I set it down. My Mahal falls over on hills as well...
Reply With Quote
  #485  
Old 05-20-2013, 12:46 PM
onemilemore's Avatar
onemilemore onemilemore is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: San Marcos, CA
Years Playing: 3.8
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 4,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana View Post
Haha, good luck finding a backpack bag that doesn't tip on a hill. Heck, my Revo bag tipped everytime I set it down. My Mahal falls over on hills as well...
Exactly. I've seen traditional bags tip over, too. Until they start making hills that aren't slanted...
Reply With Quote
  #486  
Old 05-20-2013, 04:23 PM
Stevo's Avatar
Stevo Stevo is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Years Playing: 11.6
Courses Played: 60
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,208
...hitting F5 every 15 minutes to see if tbird888 has posted a video. I feel like a turd for being so impatient.
Reply With Quote
  #487  
Old 05-20-2013, 04:33 PM
discddwn's Avatar
discddwn discddwn is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Bama
Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 20
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,371
I keep seeing this thread get updated and hope to find that they have shipped. I can't wait to get my bag.
Reply With Quote
  #488  
Old 05-20-2013, 04:37 PM
onemilemore's Avatar
onemilemore onemilemore is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: San Marcos, CA
Years Playing: 3.8
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 4,884
^^Same here. I check their Facebook page religiously. No updates. Hoping for some kind of news soon, even if it is to say that there is no update!
Reply With Quote
  #489  
Old 05-20-2013, 09:42 PM
tbird888's Avatar
tbird888 tbird888 is offline
Salient Disc Test Team
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cincinnati
Years Playing: 9.8
Courses Played: 103
Throwing Style: LHFH
Posts: 10,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
...hitting F5 every 15 minutes to see if tbird888 has posted a video. I feel like a turd for being so impatient.
Unfortunately, you can give F5 a rest since I'm in Charlotte disc golfing all week. I wouldn't be able to upload a video anyway with my POS travel laptop and LaQuinta's wretched excuse for an internet connection.

Both of the Elon Beavers, Winget, and Renny today, and I wish my game was as solid as the bag. It's still an absolute joy.
Reply With Quote
 

  #490  
Old 05-20-2013, 10:28 PM
banger's Avatar
banger banger is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NC
Years Playing: 10.6
Courses Played: 29
Posts: 684
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
Unfortunately, you can give F5 a rest since I'm in Charlotte disc golfing all week. I wouldn't be able to upload a video anyway with my POS travel laptop and LaQuinta's wretched excuse for an internet connection.

Both of the Elon Beavers, Winget, and Renny today, and I wish my game was as solid as the bag. It's still an absolute joy.
Are you able to carry a decent amount of water in the Ergo to play all day in Charlotte? The only course I've played their is Renny and I went through a lot of water.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.