#41  
Old 01-08-2013, 06:01 PM
codus1984's Avatar
codus1984 codus1984 is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pekin, Illinois
Posts: 969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H. View Post
This seems like a bit of an exaggeration. I really don't think the difference is nearly that drastic. But different strokes for different folks.
yea this is a huge exaggeration!! ........it just was a little too big for me....that is my only complaint....
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 01-08-2013, 10:05 PM
TonyAPE12's Avatar
TonyAPE12 TonyAPE12 is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Years Playing: 5.2
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 453
I can't wait for the video of this bag to come out this weekend. This seems like a great bag at a great price and I'll probably be picking it up. Just need to know a little bit more about the disc and storage capacities...
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 01-08-2013, 10:37 PM
doctor professor's Avatar
doctor professor doctor professor is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: 916
Years Playing: 13.1
Courses Played: 18
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H. View Post
This seems like a bit of an exaggeration. I really don't think the difference is nearly that drastic. But different strokes for different folks.
Ever been to a slayer show and seen the dudes there? Well I have on multiple occasions and those dudes are burly, they can carry 2 of those bags no problem. Ur welcome codus. Hahaha
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 01-09-2013, 08:23 AM
Dan H.'s Avatar
Dan H. Dan H. is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Years Playing: 6.5
Courses Played: 80
Posts: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor professor View Post
Ever been to a slayer show and seen the dudes there? Well I have on multiple occasions and those dudes are burly, they can carry 2 of those bags no problem. Ur welcome codus. Hahaha
This is so not true! Not all Slayer fans are huge! Some are really scrawny and would have a tough time even carrying ONE Fade tourney bag. Are we going to have to start a new thread about Slayer fan disc golf bag sizes and weights?
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 01-09-2013, 09:05 AM
doctor professor's Avatar
doctor professor doctor professor is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: 916
Years Playing: 13.1
Courses Played: 18
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H. View Post
This is so not true! Not all Slayer fans are huge! Some are really scrawny and would have a tough time even carrying ONE Fade tourney bag. Are we going to have to start a new thread about Slayer fan disc golf bag sizes and weights?
Come on, I was referencing cotus" avatar and havin a little fun. I didn't really think anyone was gonna take that seriously.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 01-09-2013, 09:15 AM
Dan H.'s Avatar
Dan H. Dan H. is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Years Playing: 6.5
Courses Played: 80
Posts: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor professor View Post
Come on, I was referencing cotus" avatar and havin a little fun. I didn't really think anyone was gonna take that seriously.
I have taken it VERY seriously.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 01-09-2013, 09:16 AM
Dan H.'s Avatar
Dan H. Dan H. is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Years Playing: 6.5
Courses Played: 80
Posts: 477
^ *just kidding :P
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 01-09-2013, 07:36 PM
codus1984's Avatar
codus1984 codus1984 is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pekin, Illinois
Posts: 969
hahaha i don't even like slayer.....
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 01-09-2013, 07:43 PM
discgolfcrazy's Avatar
discgolfcrazy discgolfcrazy is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: long island, ny
Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 7
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 549
tisk tisk
Quote:
Originally Posted by codus1984 View Post
hahaha i don't even like slayer.....
Reply With Quote
 

  #50  
Old 01-10-2013, 08:53 AM
Dan H.'s Avatar
Dan H. Dan H. is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Years Playing: 6.5
Courses Played: 80
Posts: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by codus1984 View Post
hahaha i don't even like slayer.....
BOOOO! You need to change your avatar then
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Disc Golf Center

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.