Old 05-29-2013, 10:47 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.8
Courses Played: 31
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemilemore View Post
My black and green just showed up, and hot damn is this thing light as a feather! I think it will work great for me, but I see a couple of the issues others have brought up:

-The bottom could be a problem if the aluminum wears through, but this should be warranty covered I would think.
-Pockets certainly need some stretching out.
-Some of the stitching is a little unclean. I am wondering if mine came from the protos or from the contract sewing company.
-I have no idea how you can fit discs in both horizontally in the bottom and vertically without losing a ton of capacity. The vertical alignment holds plenty.

Honestly, though, this thing fits my needs. Great storage and design, but I could see a couple 2nd run tweaks in the offing. Will report more after heading to the course this evening.
BHB said on facebook that if you blow out the bottom, they will fix it. I thought I saw somewhere that these bags had a lifetime warranty.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2013, 01:02 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.8
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: LHBH
Yes, they do have a lifetime warranty, so I imagine the bottom is covered by that, unless you drag it around like Linus drags his blankie.

Just got back from my first round with the Ergo, and it was great. Super comfortable, and not a hint of wanting to tip over at the hilly course I played. Very happy with my purchase so far.
Old 05-30-2013, 08:53 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 24
man I can not wait to get this bag... I'm in the 300's and hoping within the next 10 days... seems..so...long...
Old 05-30-2013, 10:16 AM

Quote:
BHB said on facebook that if you blow out the bottom, they will fix it. I thought I saw somewhere that these bags had a lifetime warranty.
That's great, but I don't want to send it back and be without my bag for a bit now that I've had a chance to use it for while.

Last night I applied my first coat of spray on truck bed liner to the bottom; I picked it up at my local automotive parts supplier. It noticeably made the bottom more abrasion resistant. I will put on another layer tonight, and probably one more layer a week for the next month.

later
Old 05-30-2013, 01:27 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.8
Courses Played: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back O' Da Bus View Post
That's great, but I don't want to send it back and be without my bag for a bit now that I've had a chance to use it for while.

Last night I applied my first coat of spray on truck bed liner to the bottom; I picked it up at my local automotive parts supplier. It noticeably made the bottom more abrasion resistant. I will put on another layer tonight, and probably one more layer a week for the next month.

later
Does that void your warranty?
Old 05-30-2013, 09:34 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 20
Got my bag today! Only got in 9 holes before dark but I carried 16 discs and it felt really light. Anybody know what the straps on the bottom are for?
Old 05-30-2013, 09:41 PM
Salient Disc Test Team

Years Playing: 9.8
Courses Played: 103
Throwing Style: LHFH
I've been wondering what they're for as well.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:46 PM

Years Playing: 15.3
Courses Played: 37
Can someone do a review on YouTube with the discs loaded ok the bottom of the main compartment and the vertical slots. It would great to see if you can get 20-24 discs total on this bag. Thanks!
Old 05-30-2013, 10:03 PM
Salient Disc Test Team

Years Playing: 9.8
Courses Played: 103
Throwing Style: LHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlicare18 View Post
Can someone do a review on YouTube with the discs loaded ok the bottom of the main compartment and the vertical slots. It would great to see if you can get 20-24 discs total on this bag. Thanks!
You can fit 19 in the 6 slots with 4 in the top and 3 in the rest. The post below from earlier in the thread and the pictures preceding it show that I was able to fit 24 and still have the side pockets for water or four more discs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
Breakdown is 12 drivers, 3 mids, 2 midters, 7 putters

1: 4 PDs
2: 2 Rivals and 1 Leopard
3: 2 Pures and 1 Polecat
4: Zone, MD2, Flying Squirrel
5: 2 TeeBirds and 1 Valkyrie
6: Zone, M3, Wizard
Tongue: 2 Wizards
Outside Front Pocket: PD, Saint, Omega AP BB

Thanks for the good wishes. I'll try to report after some of the long days how the bag is treating me.
I'm charging my camera finally and am about to basically do the video that I did with pictures from earlier.

Old 05-30-2013, 10:09 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: LHBH
I don't really see how you can fit discs both vertically and horizontally. The bottom is too tight on my bag to make it worthwhile.

I think maybe the bottom straps could be an alternate stool spot if you don't want to use the side...?