Old 01-28-2013, 10:43 PM

mcpro aviar

anyone know if they will make these in red? that is my color they must of removed the black picture as its gone now ;( wanted to see what they looked like at least
Old 01-28-2013, 10:44 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 22
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringDgLover View Post
My point being a baseball card is made for one thing, to collect. A disc is made to be thrown. I sell and trade just like the next guy but I do so I can buy or get more of the stuff I throw. I dont do it so I can wait until demand gets high for one frisbee so I can make money off of them or for the matter screw over guys who actually do throw them by jacking up the price. Its like guys who stand in line for hours for the next Jordan shoe to come out, even though they have already released it four other times. So I say bravo to the guy who sits at home waiting for the next big disc to come out with his inflated paypal account, happily buying all he can and then turning around and selling them for double, you sir are a super star of the greatest order.... F that go back to playing Magic the Gathering and get the hell out of my sport.
Quote:
I collect Rocs and some CE Plastic, but these McPro's and the Prodigy stuff with people jacking the price up double, or triple is garbage even in my eyes.
From post 318.

I own some USDGC Rocs, and some CE but I agree 100 %. I wouldn't have flipped them and the Roc3 stuff was the tip of it in my opinion, followed by the McPro, and now Prodigy. I wanted to buy them to help Paul McBeth on tour and I probably would have stored the sig ones if I could get them because they were different, and bad ass looking. Roc3, McPro Aviars, and Prodigy discs are not collectible IMHO because they are full production discs and everyone can get them. Limited quantity rocs, and first runs of popular molds are highly collectible though but that's my opinion.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:48 PM

mcpro

can someone please post a pic of the black ones thanks
Old 01-28-2013, 10:54 PM
Don Rickles #1 Fan

Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 89
Throwing Style: LHFH
There was never a pic of black on the first runs. I can post a pic when I get mine, but I'm sure someone will beat me to it since I just got them tonight.

The signatures can be seen here though.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:01 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.3
Courses Played: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
From post 318.

I own some USDGC Rocs, and some CE but I agree 100 %. I wouldn't have flipped them and the Roc3 stuff was the tip of it in my opinion, followed by the McPro, and now Prodigy. I wanted to buy them to help Paul McBeth on tour and I probably would have stored the sig ones if I could get them because they were different, and bad ass looking. Roc3, McPro Aviars, and Prodigy discs are not collectible IMHO because they are full production discs and everyone can get them. Limited quantity rocs, and first runs of popular molds are highly collectible though but that's my opinion.
This thread has gotten so big I didnt see your post, my bad and Im glad you agree and yes I believe old CE and first run stuff should be collected and merits its price. Those discs are part of the history of this game, this new stuff is all just hype and I cant believe everyone is buying into it. For instance I was at a mini the other day and a guy had a brand new Prodigy D2 and was showing everyone. Well this guy walks up says Ive heard of this, and proceeds to fondle the disc and say how incredibly grippy it is. I take the disc and feel it, yes its grippy but not amazing or anything. I then tell him to close his eyes and I take out one of my Eco Destroyers and have everyone feel the difference, guess what? There isnt any, Prodigy plastic is as Grippy as Eco which has been around quite a while. Point being hype is just that hype.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:55 PM

Years Playing: 4.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
There was never a pic of black on the first runs. I can post a pic when I get mine, but I'm sure someone will beat me to it since I just got them tonight.

The signatures can be seen here though.
There was a picture of the black when the first batch was available, but then as soon as the black sold out, the pic was gone. But with this second batch there never was a picture.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:42 AM
Don Rickles #1 Fan

Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 89
Throwing Style: LHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelthemole3 View Post
There was a picture of the black when the first batch was available, but then as soon as the black sold out, the pic was gone. But with this second batch there never was a picture.
I missed the blacks the first time around so that explains why I didn't think there was a pic. Thank you for correcting me.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:13 AM

How long until the "first release" is gone from the stamp? The yeti's had the little innova team wings that said first run, was kind of expecting something like that or some factory store stamp combo. I like how the "first release" is clean looking though, really the whole stamp for that matter.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:15 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.2
Courses Played: 44
I just ordered some McPro's from the proshop...they had 150 yellow,s 109 orange and double digit magenta i think...i didn't post until my order went through though :-)

Old 01-29-2013, 12:45 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.2
Courses Played: 62
are these and the stock roc3s gonna be released on february 4? it'd be nice if the pro shop had some roc3s with the first release stamp too, i'd order a few of each if i could do it in one shot and get over that $75 free shipping hump. i don't mind paying a few bucks more if the difference between what will be out in a few weeks goes into paul's pocket for the touring season.