Old 01-11-2013, 01:18 AM
* Ace Member *

stop it with the stag talk!! im gonna drive up nort to get one for myself!! some people just wait for things to happen, not me i want a stag and i know where to get one!!! cannot be too many manu fans there in calgary!!

wait we have traded before.... now to find the address!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2013, 01:24 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.6
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHBH
I'll trade the one I have...

for a TP version
Old 01-11-2013, 01:28 AM
* Ace Member *

manu its awesome you have this disc!! i am clearly envious. I can only hope that the production version is the same as you describe. that is a slot that is always open in my bag. right now i am using a stable qolf in that slot. great disc one of my favorites, but this stag sounds like just the ticket!!! now i will never threaten to steal from you again!! sorry for the momentary lapse of reasoning.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 23
I have throw the escape/saint and a Viking. They are all very close. The escape is going to be the most overstable. The saint and Vikings are going to have a little more turn or slide during the flight before a predictable fade at the end. A buddy of mine is going to bag a saint and escape. And. This the escape might replace my Viking which has gotten a little flippy. I think once the escape breaks I some it is gong to be a very nice disc
Old 01-11-2013, 09:41 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 53
I chose Saints over my Viking because they're a little more stable and come in different [durable] plastics, but I do miss it sometimes. That was the one driver I could use with controlled OAT. Their stability seems to rely on the flashing under the rim (which was present on the whole stack I looked through) but that wears off quick and they do get a bit flippy afterward...

I'm also keeping my Escape in my bag w/2 Saints and 2 Sidewinders. Not sure yet if it'll do anything for me that my Teebirds can't..

Last edited by whentherainscome; 01-11-2013 at 09:41 AM. Reason: [added a word]
Old 01-11-2013, 11:38 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 30
I really don't need any more hype for the Stag because I am buying it on day 1 anyway, but 8 6 0 3 is quite possibly the most perfect set of flight numbers I can imagine

The funny thing is, those were the numbers given for the Saint before it was released. Hopefully the Stag numbers hold true. The Saint still was an amazing disc, but it doesn't quite fill that bag slot.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:41 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcstradamus View Post
I really don't need any more hype for the Stag because I am buying it on day 1 anyway, but 8 6 0 3 is quite possibly the most perfect set of flight numbers I can imagine

The funny thing is, those were the numbers given for the Saint before it was released. Hopefully the Stag numbers hold true. The Saint still was an amazing disc, but it doesn't quite fill that bag slot.
agree!! 8603 or i am flying over the pond to bust some skulls!!!!
Old 01-11-2013, 02:05 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.7
Courses Played: 49
This is what is driving me crazy. Do I go ahead and jump on an Escape or wait for the Stag? First World Problems.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:10 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdw80550 View Post
This is what is driving me crazy. Do I go ahead and jump on an Escape or wait for the Stag? First World Problems.
Only a month and a half wait in the middle of winter for the Stag, its an easy decision for me. I'm not looking to replace my Saints so buying an Escape never crossed my mind.

Old 01-11-2013, 02:45 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.4
Courses Played: 43
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcstradamus View Post
Only a month and a half wait in the middle of winter for the Stag, its an easy decision for me. I'm not looking to replace my Saints so buying an Escape never crossed my mind.
Same here! The Stag's numbers are just what I need...I just hope they are true to form.

March is easy to wait to when you only get to play once every 2 weeks or so in the winter.

I hope we see some lower weight in the first production run.