#1481  
Old 08-13-2014, 03:23 AM
zugthug1705's Avatar
zugthug1705 zugthug1705 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Southwest OH
Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 21
Posts: 146
Reply With Quote
  #1482  
Old 08-13-2014, 07:44 AM
B-Man B-Man is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Albertville, MN
Years Playing: 20.8
Courses Played: 10
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 282
I just picked up a dyed Neutron MVP Shock and a dyed VIP Westside Manala (Finnish stamped Underworld). I'll post pictures when I get a chance. My Star Whippet and C-Line FD should arrive today as well.
Reply With Quote
  #1483  
Old 08-13-2014, 11:33 AM
B-Man B-Man is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Albertville, MN
Years Playing: 20.8
Courses Played: 10
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Man View Post
I just picked up a dyed Neutron MVP Shock and a dyed VIP Westside Manala (Finnish stamped Underworld). I'll post pictures when I get a chance. My Star Whippet and C-Line FD should arrive today as well.
Here are the two dyed ones. the other two aren't here yet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-08-13 10.20.15.jpg (156.1 KB, 48 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1484  
Old 08-13-2014, 11:36 AM
Peter_LG Peter_LG is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 44
Just picked up an Escape -- very excited to try it. I also replaced lost Roc3 and DX Teebird (can't seem to find a driver for turnovers that I like more).
Reply With Quote
  #1485  
Old 08-13-2014, 12:26 PM
natedg1976 natedg1976 is online now
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: roberts, wi
Years Playing: 2.2
Courses Played: 6
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 630
So I picked up 11 discs for $25 at a garage sale. In that bunch were a Barry leopard that is pfn,opaque and quite swirled. Also a pearly pfn patent numbers monster, a pfn Viking, an opaque patent numbers panther, and a pfn, patent numbers flat top champ wraith. These all made the bag immediately. Well the big bag anyways.
Reply With Quote
  #1486  
Old 08-13-2014, 12:41 PM
B-Man B-Man is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Albertville, MN
Years Playing: 20.8
Courses Played: 10
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedg1976 View Post
So I picked up 11 discs for $25 at a garage sale. In that bunch were a Barry leopard that is pfn,opaque and quite swirled. Also a pearly pfn patent numbers monster, a pfn Viking, an opaque patent numbers panther, and a pfn, patent numbers flat top champ wraith. These all made the bag immediately. Well the big bag anyways.
Nice score!
Reply With Quote
  #1487  
Old 08-13-2014, 02:14 PM
natedg1976 natedg1976 is online now
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: roberts, wi
Years Playing: 2.2
Courses Played: 6
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Man View Post
Nice score!
Right. I could easily get 25 just for the ones I listed. On top of those there was an 8.5/10 max weight Ape(never gonna use) a Glide stamped rpro 158 boss, a pfn patent number pro destroyer, a pfn dx Valkyrie, a dx beast, and a discraft z xpress. I think that's 11, but might have missed one. With 60 discs at this point, I lose track easily. Lmao.
Reply With Quote
  #1488  
Old 08-13-2014, 02:17 PM
natedg1976 natedg1976 is online now
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: roberts, wi
Years Playing: 2.2
Courses Played: 6
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 630
Oh, I was very surprised at how well I can throw the monster. I thought it was gonna be a never gonna use like the ape. I really think the monster may become a big part of my game. And that Barry leopard is a thing of absolute beauty. One of the nicest feeling champion discs I have ever held in my short time playing this amazing game.
Reply With Quote
  #1489  
Old 08-13-2014, 03:24 PM
B-Man B-Man is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Albertville, MN
Years Playing: 20.8
Courses Played: 10
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Man View Post
I just picked up a dyed Neutron MVP Shock and a dyed VIP Westside Manala (Finnish stamped Underworld). I'll post pictures when I get a chance. My Star Whippet and C-Line FD should arrive today as well.
The other two just arrived. I have been missing my CE Whippet since I retired it, I hope this Star Whippet will come close to filling the void. Also I look forward to testing this C-Line Jackal against my S-Line Jackal I hope they are different enough where I can use both for different shots.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-08-13 14.06.59.jpg (157.0 KB, 46 views)
Reply With Quote
 

  #1490  
Old 08-13-2014, 04:17 PM
B-Man B-Man is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Albertville, MN
Years Playing: 20.8
Courses Played: 10
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedg1976 View Post
Right. I could easily get 25 just for the ones I listed. On top of those there was an 8.5/10 max weight Ape(never gonna use) a Glide stamped rpro 158 boss, a pfn patent number pro destroyer, a pfn dx Valkyrie, a dx beast, and a discraft z xpress. I think that's 11, but might have missed one. With 60 discs at this point, I lose track easily. Lmao.
Might be interested in your Ape if you want to part with it. What is the max weight for the Ape? Is there anything you want to trade it for? PM me,
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.