Disc Golf Center
Old 05-14-2013, 10:56 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 34.7
Courses Played: 101
Shout out to Walhalla SC Rec Department

Tonight at my sons' baseball game at Sertoma Field the director of their P&R Department came over to talk. He told me there had been some damage to some of the benches on the course. Told me not to worry that they would be fixed or repaired within a couple of days...said if you fix or repair things right away those that are doing the damage will see their efforts arent becoming showcases for their friends.

He then told me a parent had brought their middle-school aged sons by the rec department because she saw them destroying some of the plants and flowers on the course. The mother and the director determined the best punishment was to make the two boys plant more flowers on the course. Which will be a real life lesson.

I think the Walhalla Park & Rec do any outstanding job and I wish all courses in public parks could have guys like we have in Walhalla SC. They really do a god job in keeping the course in good shape. We're lucky to have them.
Sponsored Links

Old 05-14-2013, 11:13 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 58
Throwing Style: RHBH
I love that course! Mainly because of the amazing job those guys do to keep it nice and clean in the grassy fairways and in the woods.