Disc Golf Store
Old 02-16-2013, 10:24 PM

Courses Played: 2
If a company is going to try to build this kind of buzz they have to deliver. For me they haven't, which makes me question if they'll be able to deliver product when they say they will. How hard is it to take pictures?
Old 02-16-2013, 10:53 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by burger0014 View Post
If a company is going to try to build this kind of buzz they have to deliver. For me they haven't, which makes me question if they'll be able to deliver product when they say they will. How hard is it to take pictures?
Is this the Prodigy thread?
Old 02-16-2013, 10:54 PM
Rick Rolling, Rolling, Rolling...

Years Playing: 15.4
Courses Played: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheGlory View Post
Is this the Prodigy thread?
MEGA LULZ. Thought the same thing.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:59 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.7
Courses Played: 27
Throwing Style: LHBH
I think it's a little early for pitchforks. Prodigy got the better half of a month, and they weren't even an established company. Voodoo has had quality products in the market since 2011. If getting pictures has been delayed, I'm sure there's a reason for it. These guys absolutely deliver on product, quality assurance and customer service. I'm not even the least bit worried.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:01 PM
Par Member

.......................very close to giving up on buying one of these elusive Spinal Tap back packs and just pre-ordering a Prodiscus. Already sold my Mojo and everything. Kudos to Voodoo for creating a buzz(z) and holding out until the bitter end. Part of me hope people do the same and the bag sales fail miserably.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:10 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 31
Throwing Style: RHFH
Lol everyone's impatience is quite silly

If you need something and need it now, get something else. Voodoo will sell out of these just like they sell out of everything else.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:38 PM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 30
I agree. They said they were hoping to post pics on their FB page but not promised to do that. Although I'm a little bit tired to keep checking the page and thread, I'm still excited to see the one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papamullins View Post
I think it's a little early for pitchforks. Prodigy got the better half of a month, and they weren't even an established company. Voodoo has had quality products in the market since 2011. If getting pictures has been delayed, I'm sure there's a reason for it. These guys absolutely deliver on product, quality assurance and customer service. I'm not even the least bit worried.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:55 PM
Rick Rolling, Rolling, Rolling...

Years Playing: 15.4
Courses Played: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by papamullins View Post
No pitchforks here. I just thought the comparison of threads was funny. The Prodigy threads were cray-cray.

I know that they're quality, but I do think it's weird that Voodoo hasn't even posted a pic on either their website or in this thread.

There's hype, and then there is 'New Coke".

Just sayin'
Old 02-17-2013, 12:26 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 22
i hope all the impatient posters just go ahead and buy the competitors bags. when it's released i'll have a better chance at getting mine, and they'll end up whining about their loss.

Old 02-17-2013, 01:17 AM

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 11
To me it's not about being impatient, it's more about the fact that Voodoo said they'd try and have a pic up sometime this week but has yet to even post an update on their facebook page/website to say that there were setbacks or whatever reason why there aren't pictures. I've never owned a Voodoo bag personally but I've seen a few before and they do look amazing, I just feel it'd be nice to be kept in the loop as a potential customer.