Old 02-22-2013, 10:21 AM
* Ace Member *

3/4inch padding sounds pretty damn comfortable for a backpack, but we just gotta be a little more patient, voodoo is trying to get professional pics up
Old 02-22-2013, 10:28 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 18
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian. View Post
and one more ...

I have a feeling this is on the back side of the bag since they mentioned the 3/4 inch padding at the same time. Just a guess though.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:29 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.2
Courses Played: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgfanatic7 View Post
3/4inch padding sounds pretty damn comfortable for a backpack, but we just gotta be a little more patient, voodoo is trying to get professional pics up
I meant narrow in regards to width of the bag, not thickness (if you were talking to me). The padding on my Karma is great (still, after 1.5 years) and this looks to be the same.

Looking at it more, those are the straps shown hanging in front of the padding, so the bag could be wider than I thought.

Just bored conjecture here. I think I'll leave early and go throw.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:29 AM
Don Rickles #1 Fan

Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 89
Throwing Style: LHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullet View Post
Am I the only one that does not like the logo?
I don't either unless it glows. I always forget to put a light on my bag when glowing and spend too long looking for it.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:31 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 4.1
Courses Played: 136
Send a message via AIM to New013
i'm not hating on voodoo or anything i just think the way they're going about this is kinda ridiculous. they'll still sell out of these things quickly so it doesn't matter. though the fact they are literally pissing people off enough to even think that they'll never buy voodoo products again can't be good for their brand long term.

all i can say is after this tease campaign the bag better be top notch and look badass or a ****storm will of hate will wash all over them... even though they'll still sell out.

and ps... i'm not a fan of the spine thing either.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.2
Courses Played: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by New013 View Post
i'm not hating on voodoo or anything i just think the way they're going about this is kinda ridiculous. they'll still sell out of these things quickly so it doesn't matter. though the fact they are literally pissing people off enough to even think that they'll never buy voodoo products again can't be good for their brand long term.

all i can say is after this tease campaign the bag better be top notch and look badass or a ****storm will of hate will wash all over them... even though they'll still sell out.

and ps... i'm not a fan of the spine thing either.
I remember people getting equally (or more so) butthurt about Grip not coming through with delivery times. Now I see Grip bags everywhere. Once the product is out (and I'm 95% sure it will be awesome-o), I think the dust will settle and people will forget about them not releasing pictures when promised.

I'm currently waiting the second video of the Ergo bag that was supposed to be posted last week as well, and there is hardly a word about it.

Which is worse, people causing a frenzy over not having info, or people not even noticing you're a week over due?
Old 02-22-2013, 11:05 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.3
Courses Played: 31
I like that people be mad already.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:09 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 18
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
I remember people getting equally (or more so) butthurt about Grip not coming through with delivery times. Now I see Grip bags everywhere. Once the product is out (and I'm 95% sure it will be awesome-o), I think the dust will settle and people will forget about them not releasing pictures when promised.

I'm currently waiting the second video of the Ergo bag that was supposed to be posted last week as well, and there is hardly a word about it.

Which is worse, people causing a frenzy over not having info, or people not even noticing you're a week over due?
People not even noticing IMO.
I like the idea of the Ergo...but it looks like you have a tiny pregnant lady on your back when it's on.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.3
Courses Played: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by inourdr View Post
I have a feeling this is on the back side of the bag since they mentioned the 3/4 inch padding at the same time. Just a guess though.
It most definitely is the back side of the bag. There would be no reason for padding anywhere else. I like that people are complaining about the graphic that no one will see when it's on your back.

Old 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 43
I'm ok with it.... for a cartoon graphic, it is decently anatomically correct.